Merged: Some Good News for a Change / Corey Dillon | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Some Good News for a Change / Corey Dillon

Dolfan5000

Mark my words, I'll get mine
Reaction score
Dolphins | Dillon interested in team
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:41:58 -0700
Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent RB Corey Dillon (Patriots) is interested in the Miami Dolphins, but the Dolphins have not contacted him as of yet.

Hey, if we could sign him to 1-2 years for less than a million a year I'd be all for that. He could only help us.

btw got that from kffl nfl hotwire if anyone asks

Nooooo, that's not good news, I'd rather keep chatman if he can keep his weight in check.

Awesome. He's a good back, getting up there in age but would replace Morris nicely. And would be there with Booker, if God Forbid Ronnie got hurt.

As long as he has a big grudge against the Pats twice next year, I'd be OK with it.

Why is it bad?

He just doesn't have the explosion he use to...I think he's a tough running back but we have that in Ronnie..I think Chatman can be the other part of ronnie and Booker the change of pace..and let's not forget about Cobbs who's a good mixture of brown\chatman and booker.

Dolphins | Dillon interested in team
Sun, 15 Jul 2007 09:41:58 -0700
Barry Jackson, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent RB Corey Dillon (Patriots) is interested in the Miami Dolphins, but the Dolphins have not contacted him as of yet.

Hey, if we could sign him to 1-2 years for less than a million a year I'd be all for that. He could only help us.

btw got that from kffl nfl hotwire if anyone asks
Thanks for the info bro, but I rather give one of the younger backs a shot first.:wink:

I don't see how Jesse Chatman could ever be more desirable than Corey Dillon. The thing Dillon can give us that we're not QUITE sure whether Ronnie has or not, is a nose for the end zone.

If we're looking for Running Backs that are past their prime Lets give Thurman Thomas a call......Oh right we tried that.

I don't see how Jesse Chatman could ever be more desirable than Corey Dillon. The thing Dillon can give us that we're not QUITE sure whether Ronnie has or not, is a nose for the end zone.

He has better vision as well. Ronnie has struggled in that dept. too.

I saw RB's in NFLE this year who looked better than Dillon has the last couple of years.

He looks like he is finished to me. Maybe a midseason pick up for a team with injuries.

Think about it lik,e this he can also help to teach Ronnie some more about the techniques of his position.

He has better vision as well. Ronnie has struggled in that dept. too.

Not really. He just has displayed a more natural nose for the goal line, as things stand right now, than Ronnie has been able to in the circumstances he's been in. We could sign Corey Dillon and find out that Ronnie is fine in the red zone and on the goal line. But if not, we'd be glad we had Corey Dillon over Jesse Chatman.

Back
Top Bottom