Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

Arnt the new uniforms susposed to come out like next month or is it during the draft

we dont konw if they are even in existance.

A change is due, but I hope it's just a subtle one.

Speaking of jerseys, if anyone would like to buy mine, it's right here:
[mod]Keep this to the exchange forum[/mod]

Arnt the new uniforms susposed to come out like next month or is it during the draft

IF this whole uniform change is true, I wouldn't be surprised if the unveiling coincides with us announcing the #1 pick in the draft.
But I am starting to doubt that it is even true. I have heard nothing about it anywhere except here.

The same dude that did the Chargers uniform is designing the Dolphins new uniform. Last July Miami applied for permission to change the logo and the uniform. It most likely will be unveiled in late March early April. 10 seasons ago in 1997 Miami changed the logo and uniform to the cartoon it is now.From what I understand from friends inside the organization. I am close friends with Kenny Walkers wife. That the logo will be the Same Dolphin with a lighter color of aqua humping the flaming football. The sun ring will be more pronounced the the Dolphin will be half way inside the ring. Also the dark blue trim will be dropped for orange. It will be more of a classic look. There also is going to be an alternate logo that will look very similar to the stadium logo since the staduim will get a new name that logo is not going to be used as the stadium logo. If you notice they have allready removed the logo from the practice bubble.

The same dude that did the Chargers uniform is designing the Dolphins new uniform. Last July Miami applied for permission to change the logo and the uniform. It most likely will be unveiled in late March early April. 10 seasons ago in 1997 Miami changed the logo and uniform to the cartoon it is now.From what I understand from friends inside the organization. I am close friends with Kenny Walkers wife. That the logo will be the Same Dolphin with a lighter color of aqua humping the flaming football. The sun ring will be more pronounced the the Dolphin will be half way inside the ring. Also the dark blue trim will be dropped for orange. It will be more of a classic look. There also is going to be an alternate logo that will look very similar to the stadium logo since the staduim will get a new name that logo is not going to be used as the stadium logo. If you notice they have allready removed the logo from the practice bubble.

Not saying I don't believe you, but these rumorss have been flying around for a while and I have not heard any official confirmation from the team or any other news outlet.

The only change for the Dolphins uniform happened already last year. It will stay as it is for a while.

Interesting. If you can come up with alittle bit of evidence you should send that story to UniWatch.com.

Your description of the new uni's sounds really sweet.

Back
Top Bottom