Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

I live near the dolphins practice facility in Davie. About a week after the dolphins season was over they removed the HUGE dolphins logos from the outside of the bubble.

After posting a 1-15 season, I don't blame them!

Yeah the Raiders have been quite intimidating with their black and silver colors with a Raider with a patch over one eye as their logo. They were so intimidating that most every team steamrolled them ...except for us :lol:

Playing against teams that are TOP teams is what gets a team fired up. It doesn't matter if an opponent has a black or white uniform, if the team is your enemy then you get fired up and want to kick some rear!!!

I am not a fan of the logo of that angrier Dolphin that has been proposed in this thread (the eyeball is odd) but those jerseys look good.

I would really love a tune up to our logo and jerseys, but this rumor was such a long time ago and there has been little in the way of info since then. I'll keep crossing my fingers.

I know this doesn't mean much, but according to Wikipedia:

In February 2007, it was announced that the Dolphins would make slight alterations to their uniforms. The navy blue outline on the Dolphins numbers will be thinned in hopes of making them easier to read for viewers. Despite this news and contrary to rumors, the Dolphins have no plans to change the team's logo.

I remember the Dolphins saying they didn't have plans to change the logo a while ago, just the uniform tweak. Has anyone heard anything besides that story with the creative director to prove otherwise?

I know this doesn't mean much, but according to Wikipedia:

I remember the Dolphins saying they didn't have plans to change the logo a while ago, just the uniform tweak. Has anyone heard anything besides that story with the creative director to prove otherwise?

that was for the current jerseys we wore this year.

I've played the game myself and I can tell you that anyone that gets intimidated by a color has no business being on a professional football field.

Also, our jerseys weren't voted ugliest, our alternate Orange jerseys were voted in the top 10. The Orange ones, not the aqua one your referencing.

Well I do know one thing. The Iowa Hawkeyes used to have visiting teams locker rooms colored pink. Hayden Fry used to think pink did some psychological things like calm the other team.

Please remember to keep this thread on track and to address the issue at hand and not one another. Be respectful to your fellow FH member. Thank you.

as a graphic designer the logo on those throwbacks could use a little work, but otherwise... i'm all for something like that. i miss our old jerseys, and am tired of not knowing the difference between david martin and marty booker. that black outline is pretty ugly :( how sweet would ronnie look out there in those old throwbacks bulldozing defenders. Honestly though, i think that we're just analyzing these rumors way too much, there has been no official statement whatsoever. its fun to talk about, but lets try not to get carried away.

Yeah the Raiders have been quite intimidating with their black and silver colors with a Raider with a patch over one eye as their logo. They were so intimidating that most every team steamrolled them ...except for us :lol:

Which is partially why Jerry Glanville changed Falcons colors to be more black. Of course he also loved the color black also.

You mean something like this: :up:

clear.gif
Thats looks pretty kool but i would like if they Looked like the Chargers or Vikings i like the way there looks i hope it come out with in the Next Mothh or Sooner

as a graphic designer the logo on those throwbacks could use a little work, but otherwise... i'm all for something like that. i miss our old jerseys, and am tired of not knowing the difference between david martin and marty booker. that black outline is pretty ugly :( how sweet would ronnie look out there in those old throwbacks bulldozing defenders. Honestly though, i think that we're just analyzing these rumors way too much, there has been no official statement whatsoever. its fun to talk about, but lets try not to get carried away.
Yea i am With u on that one u never know when Martin caught the Ball i always thought it was Marty Booker but it wont Matter because i think both of them are off the Team next year

Back
Top Bottom