Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Status on proposed uniform/logo change?

I vote for going retro, circa 1984-1986. And bring back the logo from then too. Not a fan of the current look. Maybe even go to the throwbacks.

Let's not forget, there's been a lot of "retro" or going back to classic uni's in recent trends too. Such as the Chargers using white and powder puff blue uni's, Giants a few years ago going back to the NY logo vs. the Giants logo, etc. Why not going back to the original colors (Aqua, orange and white), but putting it on a more contemporary designed uniform (i.e. Broncos, Vikings, etc.). Just a thought.

clear.gif

I think they mean these ones

I couldn't agree with you more.Our unis from 70's and 80's simply ruled,and were one of the best.I really hate the racy look that alot of the teams are trending towards.Our old aqua was more of a bluish tint than green.And "WOW" did those things stand out when the sun hit them!!They looked like someone had just removed them from a nuclear reactor.I really miss them,and would be all for a return along with our old logo....although our current one is just fine.Just my opinion though.....I'm sure that Wayne could care less what the 'Fin faithful think.

The old uni's suck. We need to be look forward. Throw back can look shabby and old. I agree with the guy who posted about the Uni's looking like the Broncos Uni's they look pretty smart. Pin tripes on the leg, the lines over the helmet looking like the Panthers, That would be neat, and look sharper. I like the little pic thats been done of the way they could look. and im almost 90% sure the fins wouldnt do a throw back. especially with the new guy Re designing the uni's/logo. Im excited.:rolleyes: i hope it looks Smart, Maybe introduce the Navy Jersey's that you can get with Zach and Williams on, They look good.

My Avatar, has been taken from the un used logo's that the dolphins already registered with the NFL. (slightly adapted but without the England flag bit and the Dolphin on holdin the ball):winkwink:

i really like the grey facemasks i think that should definitely be incorporated in the new uni's...I like those uni's from the dallas thanksgiving game too, except i would like to see em with aqua socks rather than the orange

You mean something like this: :up:

clear.gif

eh i prefer JT's design, it looks better to me. I also agree with JT about what if they dont come out looking like the ones he posted lol cause i really really seem to like the ones he posted. I wouldnt be dissapointed with the ones you showed. They kinda look awkward to me, idk why.

Back
Top Bottom