MERGED: Tebow Speculation | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tebow Speculation

He's a touchdown machine inside the 5 yard line- which is how the jets should have used him. Being we have a mobile qb already it makes no sense for us. But he should have value for a team that wants to use him in goal line situations to run the option.

Re: tebow to phins rumors in NY

id take him as a TE anyday, great attitude and sells jerseys and creates interest in the team.

TEBOW TEBOW TEBOW ! just what we need the most famous gator !

I dont understand why tebow is looked at as a cancer.
I remember the guy inspiring his teammates in Denver to improbable wins and beat the stealers in the playoffs.
Don't think tebow got a fair shot in New york. Say what you want about tebow he knows how to win in the final moments.
Dude is clutch i hope he gets another shot..
funnytimtebow-1.jpg

I thought he threw a pretty good deep ball. Short and intermediate? Not so much. Miami just doesn't need him as our starting QB can already do all that 'read-option stuff' and Tanny's obviously a better passing threat on every down.
Tebow's just not athletic enough to be useful on ST and gets hurt easy that way.

Tebow I'd ready to start what should be a good action film acting career. He couldn't be too much worse than the Rock in GI Joe.

As crazy as it sounds I would take TBow on our team in a second. As long as he makes the decision that he is done at QB. As a TE or HB I think he would be an extremely productive player. The guy has more heart and drive than any other player I watched.

He's a touchdown machine inside the 5 yard line- which is how the jets should have used him. Being we have a mobile qb already it makes no sense for us. But he should have value for a team that wants to use him in goal line situations to run the option.

would be BY FAR the best short yardage goaline back on our team.. just don't know if he will block anyone....

JUST FREAKING NO>>>NNOO

Dont you people ever learn?

Tebow should either play in the CFL, or become a TV Evangelist like Joel Osteen.

He could be the voice of the referendum. Sign him and run high profile commercials, with Tebow emphasizing he appreciates a roof over his head, after being briefly unemployed.

It's a natural.

He could be the voice of the referendum. Sign him and run high profile commercials, with Tebow emphasizing he appreciates a roof over his head, after being briefly unemployed.

It's a natural.
is this where you want to be when Tebow comes back?

Some think Tebow is the antichrist. I actually think if he would've been at Tight End when he came into the league instead of dabbling as a gimmick QB, he may have had a chance. The guy is never and will never be any semblance of an NFL QB

While I have no doubt Miami would use Tebow more effectively than the Jets, I'll pass anyway. Please no circus. Please no Tebots invading this space pretending to care about the Dolphins. If the man can't even hold on to a job with the Jets, he has NO business being in Miami at this point.

Tebow for Fullback (watch out Jorvorskie). Only problem is the circus Tim brings with the show. We are going to be competitive and don't need the distraction that comes with him. However, he didn't deserve to be so badly treated by the Jets. Maybe what he needs is a Kardashian.

NO!!! I am still shocked how many people think Tebow can play QB in the NFL. Ridiculous!

Back
Top Bottom