Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

I dont think Tom Coughlin would up with his crap either. TO is an AL Davis player all the way.

Can u imagine that New england offense with a healthy brady . . . moss and owens starting a wr and welker in the slot.

talk about unstoppable. if that happens, expect the draft to go cb, cb, cb on the first day lol

Glad we know how Parcells feels about "that player". Guy is a great player but a huge team cancer. Hope the Jets sign him!

We sign TO, you kiss the Tuna big *** Goodbye. This was the same reason he left Dallas cause it was either him or TO. The guy will be on the phone with Al Davis tommorrow., everything about TO yells Raider. NowIm really Really hoping to god that Belichek does not sign TO.

Can u imagine that New england offense with a healthy brady . . . moss and owens starting a wr and welker in the slot.

talk about unstoppable. if that happens, expect the draft to go cb, cb, cb on the first day lol

NE is bringing in Galloway for a visit and I thought that was bad enough!!!

TB-1.gif
Joey Galloway-WR-BuccaneersMar. 4 - 11:38 pm et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
Free agent Joey Galloway visited the Patriots on Wednesday.
This will go a long way towards seeing what value Galloway has left. No team is as willing to gamble on aging players as the Patriots, and they often get something out of them. New England also needs a new third receiver after losing Jabar Gaffney. Galloway could fit right in as the team's split end.
Source: Boston Globe

DAL-1.gif
Terrell Owens-WR-CowboysMar. 5 - 12:06 am et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
Citing "two sources," ESPN's Michael Smith reports that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.
If so, they're moving on early. Owens' $3.1 million roster bonus wasn't due until June. The move causes a small cap hit, but saves Jerry Jones $5.77M in cash. The Cowboys ultimately decided that T.O. was too much of a distraction despite arguably being their best offensive player. He has a lot left -- T.O. averaged 18.9 yards a catch and scored five TDs in the Cowboys' last eight games -- and may draw interest from the Raiders, Redskins, Jets, and Broncos. Receiver-needy teams almost certain to take a pass include Chicago, Philadelphia, and Miami.

NowIm really Really hoping to god that Belichek does not sign TO.

I was thinking the same thing, but then I thought about the chaos TO would cause the first time he threw Tom Brady under the bus. Just the thought makes me laugh out loud!

I think it would be funny if he signed with Denver. A cry baby reciever with Cutlers ego, boy is that a match made in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom