Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

Can u imagine that New england offense with a healthy brady . . . moss and owens starting a wr and welker in the slot.

talk about unstoppable. if that happens, expect the draft to go cb, cb, cb on the first day lol

they have the money to do it

He will do what he does. He will go to a team and be good for 1 Season and a distraction after that. He does that every time. He was great in Philly for 1 year and then caused chaos. Great in Dallas 1 Year and then the same. Hopefully he goes to the Raiders where he can rot. Only bad thing is we have a trend now of signing ex-Raiders - LMAO. Good thing he will never be here as long as Parcells is around. Parcells couldn't stand TO!

This may be good for us... someone picks him up... release a WR and may it's one we can use.... Wishful thinking!

Nobody will release a quality receiver is the problem. Is there anyone you can think of that might get released that would be worth a look? Just asking!

Javon Walker? - I will pass
Redskins WR's - Moss or Randel El wouldn't be released.
Jets - No receivers worth wanting except Cotchery and he isn't going anywhere.
Broncos - Marshall isn't going anywhere, neither is Royal. Royal would actually be my first choice there - less baggage. I know Marshall is elite but too close to being banished.

I dont find it very funny:boohoo:

I know I threw up in my mouth too!! The teams interested in him are Oakland, Denver, Tampa, Giants and Patriots. Where would you go if you were TO?

I want him.

Yes, he is on the downside of his career. Yes, he is not the player he was. And yes, he is absolutely a jackass.

But... TO would be the best receiver on the Dolphins BY FAR the day he steps on the field. It's not like a lot of teams are going to want him so I think he could be bought at a reasonable price with little guaranteed money. If he becomes a problem, you can get rid of him. I can't see ANY downside to at least look into the idea. And BP is the kind of guy who puts a grudge aside if he thinks someone will make the team better. He did it with Terry Glenn after all.

Also, if there is anywhere where I think TO has a chance to succeed its here. He spends a ton of time in Miami in the offseason and he owns a barber shop in Miramar. If there is anyplace he might act like a normal human being it would be here. He knows he doesn't have many years left and I imagine he is probably going to live here when he's done. Why not go out on a team that plays in your adopted hometown?

Again, I see absolutely NO downside to him coming here. If you don't like the guy, fine. But nobody can convince me that he is not an improvement from what we have and thats the only thing that matters.

I know I threw up in my mouth too!! The teams interested in him are Oakland, Denver, Tampa, Giants and Patriots. Where would you go if you were TO?

Where did you get that Info From? Link?

DAL-1.gif
Terrell Owens-WR-CowboysMar. 5 - 12:06 am et
right_corner_player_news-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
pixel-1.gif
Citing "two sources," ESPN's Michael Smith reports that the Cowboys have released Terrell Owens.
While Owens' $3.1M roster bonus wasn't due until June, Dallas ultimately decided that T.O.'s locker-room politics outweighed arguably being the team's best offensive player. The move causes a $680,000K cap hit, but saves Jerry Jones $5.77M in cash. T.O. has a lot left -- he averaged 18.9 yards a catch and scored five TDs in the Cowboys' last eight games -- and may draw interest from the Raiders, Redskins, Jets, and Broncos. Receiver-needy teams almost certain to pass include Chicago, Philadelphia, and Miami.

Back
Top Bottom