Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Terrell Owens Released from Dallas

I know I threw up in my mouth too!! The teams interested in him are Oakland, Denver, Tampa, Giants and Patriots. Where would you go if you were TO?

Oakland he can have his way, but the man prob wants a champ ring so prob NE easily.

He isnt that great, he has dropped his fair share of balls in his career. So what if New England does get him they can still be beat.

Probably dismantle it right after he helps em win 2 superbowls, so be careful what you wish for.

You really think he can help them get 2 superbowls!! The pats arnt getting any better, by adding TO would help a bit but they are getting worse on D and who knows if Brady will be 100 percent. Not a chance they win 2, they would be lucky to win 1 with us atop the AFC EAST:D

Whats unbelievable is I have read many articles about what a great person he is off the field. When he gets in to competition is when he becomes Mr Hyde. Or is it Dr Jekyll?

Is any one Listening to Stephen A Smith on espn right now. He is so full of it, god I would think he was blowing TO or something.

NO TO T.O.......Don't even get me started!!!! =)

Is any one Listening to Stephen A Smith on espn right now. He is so full of it, god I would think he was blowing TO or something.

Screaming A knows about as much about the NFL as Skip Bayless, which isn't much. Focus on your Knicks Screaming A. :lol:

He isnt that great, he has dropped his fair share of balls in his career. So what if New England does get him they can still be beat.

38 TD's in 3 Years in Dallas --- UMMMMM

Last time I checked that would be the same as 4.74 Points per Game on the Scoreboard and that isn't taking in to account how many FG's and other TD's he has helped his team get in position for. Also teams have to shade his side of the field and it opens up running lanes and the other WR's. Moss and TO, you can't double both, oh yeah and Welker.

Oh and picture this. As of now this is what the matchups would be.

Moss covered by Will Allen - Advantage Pats

TO covered by Jason Allen - Advantage Pats

Welker covered by Nate Jones - Advantage Pats

Ben Watson covered by Yeremiah Bell - Even

Taylor/Maroney/Faulk/Morris covered by Channing Crowder - Even or Pats

This only leaves Ayodele to help on Intermediate routes and crossing routes/flats and Gibril Wilson to Roam center field and help on the deep routes and he can't cover both sides of the field which means you are going to have Moss or TO in single coverage unless you play Dime all day long in which event you know NE will run the ball all day long.

I agree. If he starts to become a problem cut him. And let him know this in the contract.

ya i would sign him to if there was Zero sign on bonus and all incentive deal. And like you said if he says peep say bye bye.

Back
Top Bottom