MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread! | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official 2007 New York Yankees Thread!

I cant believe how much sh*t he was getting from the media.

he deserved it, he was playing like crap in big spots for(12 straight postseason games w/o an RBI) but he is not playing like that so far this year. Hopefully this continues.

AROD is on a monster record breaking pace right now. Only 1 short month into the season he is a clear front runner for the MVP without anyone being a close 2nd.

He is ahead of Bonds 73 home run pace. Not that I expect him to come near 73 this year. But 55-60 home runs isn't out of the question. He could be the first to get to 61 "LEGIT" though!! (aka...not on Steroids)

19 game hitting streak going back to last season

I think all but 4 or 5 of his hits are xtra base hits

Walk off grand slam and a walk off 3-run homer in 1 month.

And he has re-established himself as the best all around player in MLB.

Dam Arod another HR.

I hope he breaks the HR record. Nothing against Bonds but I dont like the Giants.

Dam Arod another HR.

I hope he breaks the HR record. Nothing against Bonds but I dont like the Giants.

It would be IRONIC that in the year Bonds breaks Hank's all time record that A-Rod would break Bonds single season record. Steal some of thunder from Bonds!!! Which all of the Bonds haters (99% of baseball fans) would LOVE!!!!!!

73+ home runs for a right handed hitter in the AL is difficult. AROD is bound to cool off. 55-60 is more realistic

Man arod is dominating this game and the year for the yankees. He looks so relaxed and happy he has a totally diffrent outlook it is paying HUGE dividends.

Gotta use Rivera more than once every 5 days. Can't just use him in save situations. He isn't getting enough work!

The baseball gods give ya a gift on one day.

then..........

Take it away the next!!

Funny how things play out. And how everything stays in balance

Gotta use Rivera more than once every 5 days. Can't just use him in save situations. He isn't getting enough work!

Rivera got some work in tonight and I liked it. Coco Crisp is hitting off him, I like it.

Yankees choke....too many people sipping the A-Rod Koolaid. :lol:

Mariano is just going through his semi-annual early season struggles.

That was a tough game to lose w/ the pitching matchups we have the next 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom