Merged: The Official Dre Bly Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Dre Bly Thread

Dre Bly just hit the free agent waters!!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=334&storyID=8848

I like the idea of bringing him in and maybe even Chris McAllister as veterans to play a couple of years as we develop young talent. I'd even consider them specialty players, lining them up against certain players giving our Defense favorable match-ups. Having either one of them in the mix makes us better.

i've got a friend who's a broncos fan and he said bly was toasted on a regular basis last year.

i'd like to get younger if possible.

Dre Bly really hasn't been a shut down corner since maybe his last year with the Lions? He was very good with the Rams for a while too, but his best days are behind him now, this season in Denver showed that.

Ugh.. no. Our DB's are old enough .. anymore and we'll just be a retirement home

My friend who's a diehard Broncos fan hates him.

He hasn't impressed me the last few years.

I'll pass.

Ugh.. no. Our DB's are old enough .. anymore and we'll just be a retirement home

No Fellahs... Its not about having these guys as starters, but in the mix in every game would definitely not hurt us. CB is about reading the plays and savvy CB always seem to come up with plays against those 2nd and 3rd WR. Remember Aaron Glenn, Rod Woodson, even Deion played well in old age. 10 to 15 plays max for these guys at the right price could pay big dividends, you guys have selective memory... The Pats do this and they get by just fine. What this would allow us to do is focus on the Safety position and our front seven in the meantime.

Back
Top Bottom