Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Jason Brown Thread/Signed With Rams

MrEd

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Ravens GM Ozzie Newsome said Tuesday that he is fully prepared to use the franchise tag on free agent Terrell Suggs.
Newsome is right on to identify Suggs as the most valuable of his three free agent linebackers, although Suggs will be expensive to keep. Since it will be his second straight tag, Suggs will get 120 percent of his 2008 salary, or $10.164 million. He'll be the third NFL player franchised so far, joining Matt Cassel and Brandon Jacobs. Karlos Dansby is also getting tendered. Feb. 17 - 12:49 pm et (According to Rotoworld.com)

With Suggs being the player that BAL is planning on Franchising, Jason Brown may hit the market after all. And if so, he becomes a real possibility after all. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only that, but they have also stated they are willing to throw top dollar at Ray Lewis as well. Jason Brown or Bart Scott are surely hitting the FA market, if not both.

That means that I'm switching my mock draft #25 pick from C to ILB. If we sign Brown we go Laurainitus. If we sign Scott, we go Mack.

That means that I'm switching my mock draft #25 pick from C to ILB. If we sign Brown we go Laurainitus. If we sign Scott, we go Mack.

Ill puke if we draft Laurinitis at 25. Hes a younger version of Crowder, very good at the tackle 6 yards downfield. Id rather have the intimidator from USC then (im tired of trying to spell his name lol)

Ill puke if we draft Laurinitis at 25. Hes a younger version of Crowder, very good at the tackle 6 yards downfield. Id rather have the intimidator from USC then (im tired of trying to spell his name lol)

Me too. But Ray Maulauga should be wanted by the teams that pick ahead of #25 too. Ray should be long gone by #25, so no need to put him on the wishlist. If he's there, then its a no brainer.

Unless they feel that Clay Matthews can play MLB.

Me too. But Ray Maulauga should be wanted by the teams that pick ahead of #25 too. Ray should be long gone by #25, so no need to put him on the wishlist. If he's there, then its a no brainer.

clay matthew >>>> Laurinitus

it's Rey Maualuga....

I can't think of a kicker worth putting a franchise on.

Maybe Vinatieri in his prime, but as of today..I can't think of any. Kickers are a dime a dozen.

if he does reach the market, what is the chance we get him. i think he should be a priority. if we are going to break the bank i want either him or Otogwe, even though i see him getting franchised. and a few smaller time FA like boddin, burrnet, the giants SS

I'd think there would be a pretty good chance we get Brown..but that's just me.

He'd be a great pickup.

I'd think there would be a pretty good chance we get Brown..but that's just me.

He'd be a great pickup.

im not for breaking the bank but i think that brown is a must, young and great. he is better than any C prospect in the draft and has many years left, and would help everyone on the line.

Back
Top Bottom