Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

Mike Vee hit it...

He'll pull a Junior Seau and go to the Pats that'll be the only thing he didnt do to the fins. The dancing, the no shows at camp thanks for the years past but not for last year and the mess you left JT. I say PASS on the return to south FL.

I was making a joke referring to the hot beotches statement. I was just saying that he was his own person, and if he wants to go do that on his free time he can.

He had all the right to not be at VOLUNTARY camp, although he would have been the only one not there. On almost any other team it would have been fine but when he does it with a team rebuilding i do agree he slightly "burned his bridges"

He was also probably getting frustrated that the team was rebuilding again, and there was no steady organization involved, as in a new system and alot of new players. But you can't say you wouldn't have done it differently.

He was a 10+ year veteran in the NFL. He knows what it takes to come in healthy and sometimes for guys like that you know that if they are well rested they will play even better.

It is a pretty up for grabs topic though, and i don't expect people to not dislike him after that. I just see all of the years that he played his heart out for his team and i still would let him come back to this team if it was going to be one of his last seasons. What point would he have to try to play the game for himself at this point in his career? His days are numbered and i think if he did come back he would make the best of his opportunities.

I don't think he would come back. I don't think BP would take him back. I as a fan don't appreciate how he left, or the events that led up to him leaving. Slightly burning his bridges is putting it very nicely. As for the free time thing....as I said in many threads about JT before, if he wants to be a leader of the team, he should be there ready even for voluntary workouts, not dancing.

He obviously doesn't know what it takes if he goes out doing a reality show instead of getting ready for the season. Remember how he said he was in the best shape of his life last year?

Basically, nobody is calling for his acting career, and he will look for another season. Thanks for the memories of being a good part of a badly run team during your career...but let him go elswhere. We obviously did better moving on.

This really is quite sad.

I was having similar thoughts about Calvin Johnson whilst on the can this morning. If they don't turn that franchise around, it'd be a horrible, HORRIBLE waste of talent.
I agree, it's kind of like Barry Sanders.

That sucks for him to be stuck on the Raiders, but I never thought they'd let him go anyway.
At least this is the last time he can be tagged. He only has to wait one more season.

I'd bring him back for cheap, not the 8 million he's making with the Foreskins

I would only bring him back for cheep and on the assumption that he would assume a backup role and teach the younger guys on this team.

The Dancing Queen better find another "contender" to go play for,because he's burned his bridge in Miami as far as I'm concerned.

I think as long as Parcells is in charge, Jason Taylor is done as a Dolphin. Plus, as great as JT was and that he will retire a Dolphin, we just need to move on. We went younger and we just need to continue building this team. Bringing a guy like Jason Taylor or Zach Thomas will just hinder what we are building. This team has moved on.

Not sure how either player would have hindered us this past season. Akin and Roth are ok players but far from our future. if they had kept players from playing thats one thing. This season Taylor would probably inhibit a player like Wake from playing but that is not necessarily a bad thing because Wake has alot to prove at this level.

:lol: All the people on this board saying they would never take JT back is funny. I guarantee if he signed back with the Fins everyone would be right back on the JT bandwagon. At any rate, if he comes cheap and is willing to accept a backup role, bring em in. Someone needs to show our LB's how the hell to get to the QB because we were horrible at getting to the QB last year.

:lol: All the people on this board saying they would never take JT back is funny. I guarantee if he signed back with the Fins everyone would be right back on the JT bandwagon. At any rate, if he comes cheap and is willing to accept a backup role, bring em in. Someone needs to show our LB's how the hell to get to the QB because we were horrible at getting to the QB last year.

All you people who think JT will come back IS funny too.

Especially cheap.:rolleyes2:

All you people who think JT will come back IS funny too.

Especially cheap.:rolleyes2:

there's a difference between thinking and "wishful dreaming"

i think the chances of him playing in a dolphins uniform again are from slim to none, but hey, he was my favorite nfl player as a kid so i can't help but hoping

Back
Top Bottom