Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

Justasportsfan said:
All together ...... "when you wish, upon a star...... "
Unfortuantely he's right guys.
The Bills aint that stupid. Could you imagine if we won both games thi syear because of Henry??:roflmao: They will save themselves the embarrasment and just loose the way they are right now.:roflmao:

I know this seems far-fetched and looks more like a MLB trade but O-Gun to Browns for Andre Davis, Lee Suggs, and a 3rd.

Never say Never. We still have a little room right now, and there could always be a release in the process. Who to release?, I don't know, but Basically, it would almost cost less to bring in a few decent players, then sign Ogun to the contract he wants. I can't see them working an 8 figure signing bonus into future years, without having an impact on this years cap.

No wr trades. I think we can spead the ball around with Thompson, CC, Freeman, Minor, Morris and Conrad (how good did he look :eek: )
How about Ogun to :
Indy for Edge, although he may be avaiable for free next year.
Carolina for Davis. Power back that may be odd man out next year with Foster.
NOTHING WITH BUFFALO!!!!

I say Ogun for Onterrio Smith for and we a sixth round pick to replace the one sent to San Diego for David Boston.

phinfan2003 said:
I know this seems far-fetched and looks more like a MLB trade but O-Gun to Browns for Andre Davis, Lee Suggs, and a 3rd.
:roflmao: Yeah, if this was only true!
You're out of your mind. Browns aint that stupid.

dreamz4fins said:
:roflmao: Yeah, if this was only true!
You're out of your mind. Browns aint that stupid.

The funny thing about your posts is that you seem to be laughing at everybody else's posts and haven't offered up one of your own. That's what's so damn :roflmao:

Guys..come on, stop with the Buffalo talk. Never going to happen...even a 3 way deal. Seriously, can you imagine St. Clair going up against an angry Ogun twice this season?? :eek:

If we trade Ogun we're not going to get a top tier player in return. We'll be getting those second tier players like a Gardner or a O.Smith or, if the rumors are true, a Musa Smith (who would fit in great with our system). Young guys with potential upside, but not star material as of yet.

All I have to say is, if we trade Ogun I want it to be for a young player. No old farts over 30 please!

TPD1479 said:
Obviously If You Knew Anything About The Nfl, You'd Sign O-gun, Seattle Would Sign Alexander Whos A Free Agent Next Year To An Extension Then Do The Trade...buddy
The NFL salary cap does not allow for sign and trades. Teams get hit with all the bonus money in one year.

I'm going to throw out a name that would be available for OGun.

LaBrandon Toefield & a No. 2 pick?

He does have a injury concern, but Miami is not going to get a player now that does not come with question marks.

Opinions?

Phinman84 said:
I say Ogun for Onterrio Smith for and we a sixth round pick to replace the one sent to San Diego for David Boston.
I'd want more than a 6th & Smith for OGun. Smith was a 4th round pick in '03. He has done nothing to improve on that. So I would want at least a No. 2 pick in return.

Dphins4me said:
I'm going to throw out a name that would be available for OGun.

LaBrandon Toefield & a No. 2 pick?

He does have a injury concern, but Miami is not going to get a player now that does not come with question marks.

Opinions?

LaBrandon Toefield??? Never heard of him before...therefore NO WAY! :tongue:

Seriously though, Toefield is a big dude at 5'11"/233 pounds...but is he better than what we have now? I know he's more of a North/South type runner, but is he an improvement? How did he play against us btw? I didn't really pay attention to him.

The guy I covet is Musa Smith...but he's most likely staying put with the Raven's star RB problems *coughdrugscough* lol

Back
Top Bottom