Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: THe Official Ogunleye Trade Scenario Thread...

Dolphinizzle said:
Ogun to Pittsburgh for Plaxico and a 4th :D

i would do this right here. The thing is is with RB we can get by with what we have and get someone who gets cut in a corwded situation. WR is the postion we need bigtime becuase we are going to be a quick strike passing team now and plaxico would fit this bill.

DOLFANMIKE said:
That is funny :lol: .
I don't see Buffalo trading Henry either despite him sharing time or getting benched.....not even for a Pro Bowl DE they need as much as we need an RB.
Kelsay had a stop for -5 yds and a sack against the Denver OL. Not bad. We never knew what we had in Kelsay last year because he was a rookie. He might be ready this year and Denny had an INT . So our LDE's had a stop, 1 INT and 1 sack in limited time against an awsome OL that made Portis look greater than he really is. We may not need Ogun. Who knows?

finfan54 said:
sooner or later........you'll own General (Electric).

In other words, henry wont be around next year.
If that happens , that will only mean WM is better than Henry. I can live with that :D

O-gun for president.

OK OK... how about:
Ogun and Ricky's rights for Joey Porter, Justin Fargas and a 2nd round pick?

YEA... everyone forgot about the Ricky ace up our sleeve.. didn't they!
Life's becoming interesting again.. ISN'T IT!

Justasportsfan said:
All together ...... "when you wish, upon a star...... "
I agree, Bills would be to blind to see that they would get the better of that deal, and would never do it.

TPD1479 said:
O-gun For Alexander Straight Up..sign And Trade Deal....
I really like this one on a player for player trade, but I agree with some of the others, we don't need to get a RB, more important to us right now is a reciever, and/or if possible, a quality O-linemen

tay0365 said:
I agree, Bills would be to blind to see that they would get the better of that deal, and would never do it.
Not for what Ogun is asking for. Notice that even Spielman isn't willing to give him Kearse $$$. Come to think of it no team is willing.

NathanHunt said:
OK OK... how about:
Ogun and Ricky's rights for Joey Porter, Justin Fargas and a 2nd round pick?
Considering Oakland is using a 3-4 defense and already has Sapp and Washington I don't think thats gonna happen. Plus there not gonna give up there best receiver and future RB.

SpeedRush99 said:
Considering Oakland is using a 3-4 defense and already has Sapp and Washington I don't think thats gonna happen. Plus there not gonna give up there best receiver and future RB.

We are just dreaming here. Besides, if we want to get technical, Wheatley is penciled in as their starter. He's very serviceable for one year until they wait on Ricky to share some of his weed. And, I think Norv would rather have Ricky over Fargas, even AFTER all that has happened.

And, last time I checked, Ogun DOES NOT PLAY TACKLE! Not too mention, Washington and Sapp will ROTATE as tackles. :rtfm:

:roflmao:

O-Gun to SD for LaDainian Tomlinson. In a world where I'm an GM this could happen. :tongue:

Trading O-gun probably isn't going to get much. No other team wants to negotiate with him. He's only the 2nd best DE on his team and he wants to be paid like he's the best ever. That's probably why he hasn't been traded. Everyone knows he's a good DE, but no one thinks he's as good as he does!

Let Ogun sit out the year. He can go do bongs with Ricky for all I care. I am sick of players holding out for more money. Let him bag groceries for a year then see what happens. Atleast Williams walked away!!!!! Oguns obviously all about the money.

Back
Top Bottom