Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official OJ Atogwe Thread

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
There is bad new for NFL teams hoping Rams free safety O.J. Atogwe hits the free agent market next month.
League sources say the 27 year old, who has picked off 17 interceptions in his four seasons, will either agree to a lucrative long-term deal with the Rams or get hit with the franchise tag, which will likely scare off most his suitors.
Deuces.

link was from sunsent. blog

thats what im saying :) I LOVE that kid dude.

Yea I think we go FS early in this draft (Delmas, Johnson, Moore . . etc.). . . and resign Hill for depth. Then we got Bell (assuming we resign or franchise him) and Culver at SS. Plus we just signed a guy as well.

I think Moore is over rated and everything that i have been hearing is that he has looked terrible at practice and has been toasted a few times. I really like Delmas and Johnson I would be happy with either one.

Come on, man...you mean to tell me that you were ignoring reality and actually thinking that STL was going to let their star player walk away? :sidelol:

Dude, I thought that everybody knew that?

Same thing goes for Ashomasusho whatever from OAK, Jason Brown of BAL, Terrell Suggs of BAL, Antonio Bryant of TB, Dunte Robinson of HOU, Julius Peppers of CAR, and Matt Cassell of NE...

If the player is a star, or a young and budding star...the team is going to re-sign them or franchise tag.

Now I think we resign our current safeties and draft Delmas and let Hill walk

Nah, that's not MIA's style...

Parcells is going to re-sign Hill. Heck, he was the QB of our "D" according to Sparano.

Nah, they will draft a Willliam Moore or Delmas to groom behind Hill and re-sign Bell to start at SS with Culver backing him up, if he beats out any of the camp fodder we signed recently...

Nah, that's not MIA's style...

Parcells is going to re-sign Hill. Heck, he was the QB of our "D" according to Sparano.

Nah, they will draft a Willliam Moore or Delmas to groom behind Hill and re-sign Bell to start at SS with Culver backing him up, if he beats out any of the camp fodder we signed recently...

Moore is being rumored to be a LB better then a S he completley STUNK it up in the SR BOWL. like really really really bad.

Delmas will be our FS and prob will start hill at back up and ST and Bell will start at SS with culver as backup. now u can use culver as a S on 3 S sets and HIll at CB. I like culver he reminds me of bell when he was coming along with saban.

Back
Top Bottom