Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Trent Green Thread

YPF

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Cpep was never finished in first place.
According to many on this site, he was (and still is) finished. That's something I just don't understand. If we hope to be competative next year, a healthy CPep is a must, yet many fans are writing him off as if there is no chance whatsoever he'll ever return. I don't think the Fins were ever really interested in acquiring Green in the first place. Reports are that the Chiefs contacted us, not the other way around. I feel many merely speculated that we would be interested, given Cam's history with Green.

I agree....

seems lately all we do on these boards is speculate, than some people read way too much into it and than you have good old fashioned arguments and I think one dude even got banned over the whole deal.

cpep will be fine.

I have said all along green isn't coming here.

:dolphins:

no trading for any players......

We cannot continue trade away trade picks......this will only ruin the building process of the team.............trading is what got us in the position that we are in now.............

I agree that CP is probably done. I agree that Green isn't the answer. I would like to draft a potential starter this year.

Sorry, call me a basher, but I read nothing in that article to indicate that. In fact, the only mention of Culpepper was clearly in a negative aspect{2 Td's in 134 attemps}. With that said, I'm still convinced that Cameron / Mueller are looking for a new Qb.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

I think so too. Who it will be, of course is anyone's guess, but I think they're looking to "go in another direction" as they say. My own opinion of Culpepper differs from yours, however. I think he'll do well somewhere (else).
Green could still end up here, too. I'm speculating that KC wants Croyle to start. Huard was resigned knowing that he'll be okay as back up-since he's always been back up. So Green is going to be the odd man out.
In any event, I do agree that the FO is trying to make some moves regarding our starting QB situation, and we'll see someone other than Culpepper starting.

Sorry, call me a basher, but I read nothing in that article to indicate that. In fact, the only mention of Culpepper was clearly in a negative aspect{2 Td's in 134 attemps}. With that said, I'm still convinced that Cameron / Mueller are looking for a new Qb.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

im of the same opinion.

We could also be holding off on the Green trade because we don't know yet if we will have the 6th round pick from Wilkinson.

I agree that CP is probably done. I agree that Green isn't the answer. I would like to draft a potential starter this year.

So who would start this year? I would like to draft any of the top 3 QBs, but remember, it doesnt mean they are capable of starting day 1. From what your saying, that means Cleo.

Back
Top Bottom