Merged: The official world cup thread | Page 26 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The official world cup thread

Amars said:
If they have a good defensive line they didnt show it against the Ivory Coast.

Come on, 1 goal is not too much against an African team, they are fast and strong, I think the world is underrating the African teams, but getting 3 goals from Czech is even worse... :wink:

postermaster said:
Come on, 1 goal is not too much against an African team, they are fast and strong, I think the world is underrating the African teams, but getting 3 goals from Czech is even worse... :wink:

:fire:

Best defensive teams in the world:

1. Italy
2. England
3. Argentina
4. Sweden
5. France

Germany has changed their style and it has created some holes...they are susceptible to long ball play all of a sudden and I can't explain it.

postermaster said:
I agree with Dominizzo, Argentina and Italy have tough lines in addition with Spain, Czech, Netherland and of course Mexico, just check the defensive rankings in www.fifaworldcup.com...

Mexico is above than England, in the defensive rankings...

Here are the overall rankings: http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/index/0,2548,All-May-2006,00.html

:roflmao: We all know the rankings don't mean squat...

Okay...fine we'll let the rankings count..you guys have a better Defense, but we have a better team. Even though we lost 3-0...just because of the rankings.. :evil:

postermaster said:

Czechs have offensive talent. Nedved, Koller etc. I bet you couldn't name 2 good ones from Iran.

Prime Time said:
:roflmao: We all know the rankings don't mean squat...

Okay...fine we'll let the rankings count..you guys have a better Defense, but we have a better team. Even though we lost 3-0...just because of the rankings.. :evil:

You have better team than Mexico?

*Dr.Evil* Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight *Dr.Evil*

TotoreMexico said:

Sorry..but the simple facts are that Mexico has a bunch of weak midfielders that you can get physical with.

Mexico is a good team that might make the round of 8 this year..but it doesn't mean that they are better.

TotoreMexico said:

Ohhhh but based on the FIFA Rankings we do...and we are clearly better according to the Rankings...

I don't think we are a clearly better team, although I do think we are better. I was just saying that because PosterMaster was referring to the FIFA Rankings like they are relevent.

Prime Time said:
Czechs have offensive talent. Nedved, Koller etc. I bet you couldn't name 2 good ones from Iran.

Absolutely true, but we are not counting on Iran's loss, we are counting on US's loss... :wink:

Section126 said:
Best defensive teams in the world:

1. Italy
2. England
3. Argentina
4. Sweden
5. France

Germany has changed their style and it has created some holes...they are susceptible to long ball play all of a sudden and I can't explain it.

Germany has one of the worst defense Ive seen, but they have also one of the best offense Ive seen...

Back
Top Bottom