MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
Well 6'6 is pretty tall so I guess that might not be too far off. Still sounds like alot though as skinny as he looks.

Florida never even went after him from what I've read. We're set at QB for the next 4 years.

Thats totally not true at all! The Gators went after him, but they wanted him to play WR not QB

Hope we get him, but we're recruiting a couple lesser known guys but decent prospects in...

BJ Daniels-4* on rivals 3* on scout. Looks ready to play, did not get offers from the big Florida schools due to each being set at QB (Canes-Marve,Harris. Noles-Manuel, Gators-God,Brantley)

Justin Feagin-2* safety on scout, haven't seen him on Rivals. Not really highly recruited, but from the little I've seen of him, he deserves to play D 1 football. Probably won't go to Michigan despite Rich Rod recruiting him as a QB (to be the backup to either Pryor,Daniels, or Threet) he's getting offers from other schools to compete at S.

Even if we don't get Pryor, Rod kept pretty much the entire class(ie mainly McGuffie and Cissoko), got us Brandon Smith, probably got us JT Floyd, maybe Terrell Robinson, and a couple other decent recruits might commit. Considering We didn't get in on Pryor until Rod came here. Even if we don't get him, I think we're in good shape with either Threet (who was highly recruited), and Daniels.

Thats totally not true at all! The Gators went after him, but they wanted him to play WR not QB

Hmmm.....interesting.

Must not have went after him very hard. First I've heard of it and I check the recruiting news everyday. Regardless, no big loss IMO.

Hmmm.....interesting.

Must not have went after him very hard. First I've heard of it and I check the recruiting news everyday. Regardless, no big loss IMO.

Motion do you doubt me? :D The other reason that Pryor looked at the Gators is because he wanted to play basketball too. He just really wants to play QB.

Motion do you doubt me? :D The other reason that Pryor looked at the Gators is because he wanted to play basketball too. He just really wants to play QB.

Nah, just the first I heard his name mentioned for us.

Back
Top Bottom