MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:The Race for Terrelle Pryor narrows! (Now with Poll)

Where will Prypr be for the 08 season?

• Ohio State

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Penn State

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Other

Votes: 7 20.6%

• Total voters
He is a Buckeye.

His dad pleaded with him to hold off on his choice.

Which I don't understand because Pryor has made quite a bit of unoffical visits to HV and wasn't WOW'd. Unless Penn St wow's him on his official he is 100% a Buckeye.

and the final piece to this years class.

Ah, how quickly the ego recovers from back to back humiliation.

:lol:

I voted other, thinking Oregon has a shot. If he was that impressed with UM or OSU I think he would have pulled the trigger. Unless he's hoping JoePa buys him a nicer car than OSU did I dont see him going to PSU (j/k). PSU fans were positive that Walker was going to Happy Valley also, even after he picked ND.

He is a Buckeye.

His dad pleaded with him to hold off on his choice.

Which I don't understand because Pryor has made quite a bit of unoffical visits to HV and wasn't WOW'd. Unless Penn St wow's him on his official he is 100% a Buckeye.

and the final piece to this years class.
wrong he never came to HV

Pryor would be much better off at either Oregon or Michigan. If I was him I would go to Michigan and be a superstar!

Also when did Maj become so ****y? lol

Pryor would be much better off at either Oregon or Michigan. If I was him I would go to Michigan and be a superstar!

Also when did Maj become so ****y? lol

I don't see why. He wants to play pro so why go to a spread system? Besides he said he doesn't want to be thrown to the wolves so to speak.

Not ****y just confident that he will come to Ohio St. I have seen plenty of evidence to support that.

Also why wouldn't he be a "superstar" at Ohio St?

Well for one thing is he says a lot of things and does the total oppisite. There is nothing wrong with running the spread. It would benefit him a lot to be in the spread so he can use all his weapons.

You have been very ****y and I am not just talking about Pryor. There is nothing wrong with it I just noticed it more and more

He would be more of a focal point at Oregon and Michigan. Also there basketball teams need him a lot more than OSU

Well for one thing is he says a lot of things and does the total oppisite. There is nothing wrong with running the spread. It would benefit him a lot to be in the spread so he can use all his weapons.

You have been very ****y and I am not just talking about Pryor. There is nothing wrong with it I just noticed it more and more

He would be more of a focal point at Oregon and Michigan. Also there basketball teams need him a lot more than OSU

He is the type of person that hates to say no. If you watched his interviews you would know this. Plus he was decided on Tuesday night, he was going to play at Ohio St. Penn St has been recruiting hard on Pryor and won his dad over. Penn St was smart, can't get through to the player get the parents on your side.

Well there is a problem if you plan on going pro. Pryor needs to develop as a Passer so the spread won't do alot there.

What other tihngs have I been ****y about? I feel we put a great class together.

Focal point? dunno but he would be the focal point at Ohio St. He would be priority number 1.

He might play Basketball. I think it might be to stressful playing 2 sports in College.

He is the type of player that can't say no or just does not care to lie?

Can't develope into a pro qb in the spread? Please!!! That is crazy talk. Just becuase an offense is not a pro system does not mean that you can't be a pro qb. There are plenty of qb's that have run the spread and gone to the NFL. Besides Pryor is not exactly a pro style qb and should use his legs a lot.

You just have been ****y with the success that OSU has been having and I am not talking about just recruiting. Its no big deal as there are quite of few that get ****y around here (I might be one lol).

Pryor wants to play both sports and it might be hard but he is gunna try and do it.

I don't see why. He wants to play pro so why go to a spread system? Besides he said he doesn't want to be thrown to the wolves so to speak.

Not ****y just confident that he will come to Ohio St. I have seen plenty of evidence to support that.

Also why wouldn't he be a "superstar" at Ohio St?
I dont think it matters where he goes it will have the same affect and thats an amazing O.

Back
Top Bottom