Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus???? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus????

jamar fletcher because a) we didn't need a CB at all, b) we needed a QB, and brees was picked a few spots later, and c) he sucked and was traded for a player that didn't do anything, and now neither player are on an NFL team.

Yatil Green hands down. Top 15 pick with 2 career catches! Wasn't his fault, but he was the biggest waste of pick. At least Sammie Smith and Jamar were on the field!!!:tantrum:

Fletcher, Moore, and AJ Feeley rank atop my worst draft picks of the last decade. Of those, I would probably rank Feeley the worst, if for no other reason than the fact that we had to give up another pick to get rid of him :fire:
Fletcher isn't far behind, though :boohoo:

Jamar Fletcher, should of gotten Brees then when we REALLY needed a QB.

i dont think its right to yatil to put him in the same category as sammie smith and jamar fletcher. Cause he couldve turned out to be amazing.

Rick Graf, Andrew Greene, Dorian Brew, and all these guys are 1-3rd rounders. Funny that the year Yatil Green was drafted, we later got Sam Madison and Jason Taylor

FansinceJan'72 said:
probably Dan Marino cause we could've traded up and took Elway and won a couple Super Bowls.

are you joking me:eek:

FansinceJan'72 said:
probably Dan Marino cause we could've traded up and took Elway and won a couple Super Bowls.
:rolleyes2 :confused:

Eddie f'n Moore. He can't stay healthy for a full season and I'm still pissed that we passed on Boldin and took him.

The pick of Yatil Green was fine, you can't predict a career ending injury. Jamar Fletcher, Jon Avery tied.

Back
Top Bottom