Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus???? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Results Are In: Worst Draft Pick as Polled by Finheaven Gurus????

John Avery has to be the worst. If I can think of another, I will post again.

Let's not forget James Johnon in the second rounf of 99 because we did not have a first rounder. He sucked.

1. Yatil Green
2. Sammie Smith

then there's a host of people:

Billy Milner
Jamar Fletcher
John Avery
What's the name of the OU QB we drafted in later rounds? he sucked ***.

There should be laws passed about what qualifies as a "bust". My view is a guy healthy with talent. This eliminates Yatil & Bosa who both had career ending knee injuries. Looking at the highest pick , biggest bust : Sammie Smith. Lots of talent & speed , no heart.

Fletcher, Milner , Avery , Shipp , Kumerow in no particular order.

Ace88 said:
Eddie f'n Moore. He can't stay healthy for a full season and I'm still pissed that we passed on Boldin and took him.

at the time, I think the popular belief was that we were going to draft Tyrone Calico (who would've been a great pick. He just got Horse Collered by Rou Williams)

Ask some of the older fans about the saga of Kentucky Quarterback Rick Norton who was drafted by the Dolphins as the second coming of Joe Namath in the Dolphins 1st round of the Dolphins first AFL draft. Rick Norton has to be the all time biggest flop. Then there was Mike Kadish also a 1st round bust.

cuban_refugee said:
1. Yatil Green
2. Sammie Smith

then there's a host of people:

Billy Milner
Jamar Fletcher
John Avery
What's the name of the OU QB we drafted in later rounds? he sucked ***.

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Back
Top Bottom