MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

What a ****ing joke. Cheaters win I guess. Whatever, my opinion of his pathetic cheating ass will never change.

Now there will be no excuses when we win the AFCE.

Gotta be honest, this sucks! I really wanted this AFC east!!!!!

Can't wait to read the decision on this. Also every agent and lawyer just got the weirdest boners. This will open the door to challenge any and every NFL ruling. The CBA isn't going to be worth the paper it's written on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna change much anyway. Even if the Patriots went 0-4 which you know they wouldn't, Brady would have come back and balled. Let him get rocked by the AFCE d-lines.

**** him...This year we beat that ass...with brady.

Totally predictable sham.

Absolutely disgusting -- PROVEN cheaters who the NFL coddled after 911 as "Patriots" allowing legal holding to protect the Lady (Tommy Shady) rigging PI calls and tuck rule and Brady flag football rule HGH and on and on -- now the "champs" are once again proven slime and their cheating sleazy cross-dressing coitusback can polish her nails and play with soft balls as often as she likes...

The NFL blows.

My opinion. Of course.

BNF.

Hopefully this will be Roger's last year.

I'm really surprised that so many people can get so upset about next to nothing.

This was handled horribly from the start. The biggest losers are Harbaugh and Pagano.

Now the whole world knows what kind of whiny little girls they really are.

Back
Top Bottom