MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

I'd prefer taking it from Brady rather than getting it b/c he was out for a few games.

Exactly...no ****ing "well Brady did miss some" I want that title and I want to beat him to get it...

nonfootball nerds making football decisions

for me its all about the integrity of the game and this really makes me second guess if there is any

What about the million dollar fine the owner accepted the second it was levied? Was that intended to be a donation to charity and not an admission of wrongdoing?

If Brady is out of his mind and the Patriots win the SB after beating the crap out of everyone like they did in 2007 (less the SB, thanks Eli) it's going to be excruciating listening to Patriots fans. "OH see what happens when you piss off Brady", "They're scoring FU TD's again". Unbearable!!!

The suspension wouldn't have helped us anyway. We don't play them until week 8.

I hope this is incentive for our D-Line or any other team for that matter, to absolutely annihilate him.

This was the plan all along.

That's why it was 4 games - 4 games is excessive. If goodwill gave him 1 or 2, the judge would have upheld it.
That's what I thought all along. Goodell was in cahoots with his good buddy Kraft all along. This was a predetermined outcome. Even if Goodell gets "fired", he leaves with millions in a golden parachute.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Time to unleash Suh. Sometimes street justice is worse than the judicial type.
That judge can Su.k my di.k

What a joke! In the end Suh will probably end up with a bigger punishment for dumping Brady on his head then Brady gets for cheating. Every Union in America should be scheduling their grievances through this courthouse, judge just made case law that a CBA doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom