MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Tom Brady Suspension Overruled thread

I just get a REALLY bad feeling that because of all this, the refs are going to flag any and every hit on Brady, sacks included, where he is so much as BREATHED ON WRONG.

Dolphins fans like us are excited to see Brady get PUMMELED by our new and improved DLine. But, I just get the feeling that flags will be thrown for the simplest touching of Brady to nullify the strong Line play. Maybe I'm just thinking too much, but we've seen things like that happen before.

Yeah, we've been watching this happen for years already.....

Teams will start gunning for them even more than usual. The NFL is a double standard. One team has been caught cheating at least twice and they never faced any real consequences. Time for Karma and the rest of the NFL teams to finally say we've had enough and make them pay.

While I'm not sure I understand this judge's decision, I really don't care in the end.

The Dolphins have the team to compete with and beat the Patriots. If we do our jobs, this will not matter one way or another.

:rolleyes2:

What? It's call judicial activism, as mentioned before the judge had no authority to make that decision. These types of judges base there decision on political or personal opinions and not on the constitution or jurisprudence.

What? It's call judicial activism, as mentioned before the judge had no authority to make that decision. These types of judges base there decision on political or personal opinions and not on the constitution or jurisprudence.

It's bringing bi-partisan politics into a football thread.

Ugh... There's a few on this board like myself, living up here in NewEngland, that now have to endure this horror for the next 24 hours, of all the Pats fan morons chirping. It's the closest thing to hell..

Ugh... There's a few on this board like myself, living up here in NewEngland, that now have to endure this horror for the next 24 hours, of all the Pats fan morons chirping. It's the closest thing to hell..

Yep, and I'm driving from NH into Portland this weekend to do a pub crawl with my wife and dog. Wifey just said you better not put the Dolphin's cheerleader outfit on the dog (like I planned) now because she doesn't want to hear me arguing with people.

As much as I hate those cheating cochsuckers I never saw how this could be pinned on Brady, they over reached. However I hope the rest of the league pins their ears back and conspire to knock his ass out. Don't think Rex won't have his crew out for blood, Pitt, and Suh and company are coming too. I'd be pissed if I was Peterson, or some of the other players who have been suspended and lost income due to Caesar Godell. Lets just kick their asses this year...phuck Brady and the Pats

patriots above the law

While I think Goodell punishment was not warranted for four games, overturned to nothing for Brady is crazy. Did the drafts picks and monetary fines still stand ?

Yep, and I'm driving from NH into Portland this weekend to do a pub crawl with my wife and dog. Wifey just said you better not put the Dolphin's cheerleader outfit on the dog (like I planned) now because she doesn't want to hear me arguing with people.

Ya on this one, I'd listen to the wife. Arguing with these morons gets you no where.. I gave up doing that many years ago

I think the ruling means that Goodell isn't above the law even with the CBA.

Ludicrous. I mean absolutely jacked up. He wouldn't stop crying until they capitulated.

The ruling does not say Brady wasn't aware and did not cheat knowingly, it says Goodell did not give proper notice to Brady that refusing to fully cooperate and being generally aware that what he was doing was wrong are sufficient grounds for a four game suspension. So basically it's yeah he murdered that man, but nobody ever told him murder would put him in jail so therefore he cannot be arrested.

Wow... This is so stupid. He is a repeated offender. Well not him but the Pats are. Remove draft picks.

Back
Top Bottom