Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Upated Sunday Forecast /John Deere/Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Re: Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Originally posted by njfinfan
Here's the forecast for the game. Anyone think the weather has anything to do with how we play?

Sunday
Cloudy with a chance of sleet...snow...or rain. Breezy. Lows in the mid 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

Opinions?

Perfect weather for Miami to destroy the cold weather bullsh*t

Let's not forget Miami had an 11 point lead against the Patriots last year in Foxboro and just let it go.. Had nothing to do with the weather.. Miami felt they had the game done with..

3 years ago Miami beat the Patriots in Foxboro

2 years ago Miami lost another 4th quarter lead in Foxboro and lost the game..

The Cold Weather myth makes it sound like Miami gets blown out in the cold.. WRONG

Re: Forecast for Sunday at Foxboro

Sunday
Cloudy with a chance of sleet...snow...or rain. Breezy. Lows in the mid 20s and highs in the upper 30s.

The Pats will be in shirtsleves. It's soo freakin' cold up here right now that I am considering moving to the sunshine state! By the time next weekend rolls around if the temps are in the 30's, you'll see a lot of bare arms and sun screen on the Pats!:D

Seems the NFL has a sick sence of humor sending the Northern teams south in the fall and the Southern teams north in the winter! I could never figure that one out!

I live here too. It will be cold but I doubt it will snow. The weathermen will forecast snow every time their is a possiblity of moisture from now until March and they will be WRONG a lot. That's just the way it is up here. We get most of our snow in January - March.

Being too cold is the worst excuse in the world.

If anything snow could only help us. The Patriots can't run.

Oh Please snow. We can run better, way better. Plus we can set up some nice PA.

Originally posted by justafan

If you are basing it on last year, too bad the rest of the team hates the snow. :tongue:

And too bad the Bills hate winning games this year. :pirate:

Originally posted by Dolfan02

And too bad the Bills hate winning games this year. :pirate:

Stick with the subject. We're talking about the fins@ NE and weather. :rolleyes:

A qb (I foget who) said that it's hardler to play in the cold than it is in heat. Cold just zaps out the energy out of you.

It seems the quick-hitting passes NE relies on (e.g., WR screens) could be more difficult in cold, wet conditions.

Originally posted by justafan

Stick with the subject. We're talking about the fins@ NE and weather. :rolleyes:

A qb (I foget who) said that it's hardler to play in the cold than it is in heat. Cold just zaps out the energy out of you.

Only a Bills fan wants to change the subject when talking about his team. :)

Originally posted by Dolfan02

Only a Bills fan wants to change the subject when talking about his team. :)

There's another forum called the smack forum. I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference. :D

Guys I think the weather is given way too much credit in games like this. The reality is both teams deal with the same conditions. Both teams have guys that prefer warm weather and both have guys that prefer cold weather. The weather is not going to give 1 team an advantage over another team.

Once again I pose the question. Can't the Dolphins find somewhere to practice at least part of the time in cold/snowy weather? Is that unrealistic?

Thule , Greenland, or Reykjavik, Iceland is nice at this time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom