Merged: Vince Young | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

I hope not, assuming Quinn comes back he has to be the early Heisman favorite but if Young stays also that could change.

good. right now he's projected in the draft right around where miami would end up. thank god

Anyone saying anything right now can't be taken seriously. Lets wait until January 5th.

The talk down here in Texas is that they think he'll go pro if they win the National Championship. If not, he will return for his senior year

Joneal7 said:
kffl.com reports that Young plans on coming back

He already told the media unless texas wins the national title hes not gonna declare for the draft

he should leave, he'll get nothing from another year of the texas coaching staff and playing vs 9 defenders in the box each week. he'll be a big time project anyway, so it will be better for him to start his nfl education a year early.

Buddwalk said:
He already told the media unless texas wins the national title hes not gonna declare for the draft
kellen winslow said the same thing his junior year. actually, tons of players say that every year

kastofsna120 said:
kellen winslow said the same thing his junior year. actually, tons of players say that every year

Tons of players dont play for Mack Brown, now do they

The prevailing thought is that Texas' standout quarterback Vince Young could be staying -- even though he is playing like one of the top picks in the draft. The only way Young would leave is if Texas could win the national championship. One person close to the Texas program predicted Young will be staying. And the reason is this: In the eight years that Mack Brown has run the Texas program, no top prospect has ever left school early.
-- NFL.com

That being said I severely doubt he will go against his word...;)

no QB for mack brown has had a peek at a top 5 draft pick. if someone truly wants to take him that high, he'll declare

Boy Would I love to get this kid. I think he is going to be special and I usually dont think that about QB who can run. But he seems to be a great pocket passer as well and only runs when he needs to or it is called

kastofsna120 said:
no QB for mack brown has had a peek at a top 5 draft pick. if someone truly wants to take him that high, he'll declare
I love how you say hes a potential top 5 pick right there but in my mock draft thread you said that young and jacobs wont even go round 1...:lol:

kastofsna120 said:
leinart is the only one there worthy of a first round pick. the others are completely miserable, although i'd take a glance at clemens in the 2nd round

That was when i stated about all the college qbs and you dissed young there but now all of a sudden your in love with him? :lol:

Brad528 said:
Boy Would I love to get this kid. I think he is going to be special and I usually dont think that about QB who can run. But he seems to be a great pocket passer as well and only runs when he needs to or it is called

:lol: Good one!

The words great pocket passer and Vince Young should never be used in the same sentence unless the word not is between them.

SpeedRush99 said:
:lol: Good one!

The words great pocket passer and Vince Young should never be used in the same sentence unless the word not is between them.

Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Hes gonna be more of a michael vick when he gets to the nfl except less of a passer which is not a good thing :lol:

Someone to watch is Brad Smith QB of Missouri hes looked pretty good athletically and could easily make a transition from QB to WR in the nfl, just like Randel El did :D

Back
Top Bottom