Merged: Vince Young | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Vince Young

FinAtic8480 said:
Texans will let Carr go and they will Draft Vince Young, he will go back to his hometown.... After tonights bowl I dont think either Bush or Lienart go 1st

Lienart should go first if it's between Young and him this year, if it was next year, then I'd agree...Lienart is ready for the NFL now.

LOL how did i know this would happen... some one wins the national title and has a phenominal game and all of the sudden hes the best fit... dont get me wrong ive wanted vince young too... but i still think cutler would be the best fit out of all the QBs in this years draft.. its either cutler or quinn .....but quinn is staying so i want CUTLER...

Simply Amazing...

as in Vince Young...

as in how quickly the media forgot about Reggie Bush. ;)

FinAtic8480 said:
Texans will let Carr go and they will Draft Vince Young, he will go back to his hometown.... After tonights bowl I dont think either Bush or Lienart go 1st

I dont agree. That it will happen like that. Texans get Bush Orleans/Tenessee get Leinart and we go after young if he declares

In all my years of watching college football i dont recall a better individual outing. To night he was simply a mazing. And not only the stats..but the calm way he approached the huddle during the last drive...like he knew he was not going to be denied.

Too bad we wont be able to move up to get him. He would look great along side Ricky and Ronny

yup. you're right. then leinart tore apart that same defense that stopped reggie bush, whom you said was the reason USC was so great

i'm sorry i dont want the downtown associated with turning him into a QUARTERBACK

All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

All Members Please Read - Forum Changes!
Hello Everyone!

Because the staff at FinHeaven is always looking for better ways to organize, and streamline the site, we've decided to re-structure a portion of it.
You'll notice that what was once the College| Draft Forum has now been split.
We've renamed the original forum to simply "College Football" and created a new forum called "Draft Forum". We are now in the process of moving threads around so that they are in the appropriate forums.
We've also created a new sub-forum within the General NFL forum, called "Free Agents".
We ask that you keep these forums in mind when posting, as we'd like to continue keeping the main Dolphins forum uncluttered, and pertaining to the current Dolphins team.

When posting, please keep these guidelines in mind:

Miami Dolphins - Please keeps threads related to current Dolphins players/staff etc here

College Football - Please keep threads related to current college teams/players/games here

Draft Forum - Please keep mock drafts/draft wish lists/potential draft picks, etc in here.

Free Agents - Please keep discussions about potential free agents here.

We realize that this may mean an adjustment for everyone, but we feel that in the long run it will make things easier for all of us. Not only will it make it "cleaner" and uncluttered in the main forum, but it will also make it easier to find the FA discussions, mock drafts etc...

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact the Staff either by PM or by posting in the Questions and Comments forum.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation, and we look forward to an active offseason of improving our Dolphins through free agency and the draft, and an exciting 2006 football season!

WharfRat

kastofsna120 said:
yup. you're right. then leinart tore apart that same defense that stopped reggie bush, whom you said was the reason USC was so great

Who won?

Back
Top Bottom