Merged: Way to GO HEAT !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Way to GO HEAT !!!!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Heat Win Game 3 by a TD, Game 4 Wednesday

Awesome game. The ending had me wanting to kill myself, nice job by Odom though to grab the rebound after missing back-to-back free throws. I saw Grant got his lip busted, hopefully he didn't hurt anything else. I cannot wait until Wednesday, I want to tie this series up. Go Heat! :woot:

Way to GO HEAT !!!!

Wow what a game...Yes ladies and gents, our Heat have a heartbeat....

Wade is phenomenal!!! What a friggin dunk on O'neal!! What got into Malik Allen? Nice lift off the bench.

Im so glad we took this game :whew: , i really didnt want to get swept. Hopefully, we can take game 4 and tie up the series. But it does get a little frustrating as a fan to see the Pacers shoot 32 FT in the second half and see Heat player after Heat player get smacked aroud and not get calls.

Reggie Miller makes me sick, off balance, one leg up threes with EJ in his face.. :barf:

On a negative note....

I am officially putting out a MIA tag on Eddie Jones...

Dwayne Wade is just such a GREAT player. That dunk he had in the 4th QTR over O'Neal was just breath taking. This is so obvious, but that KID is going to be if not already a very special player.

It was nice to hear the TV guys talk so nicely about Wade and Lamar Odom. If Miami ever gets a real big man, they are going to contend for several years to come. It's GREAT to actually be able to watch play-off basketball again.

Oliver...

I like the way Grant plays, but yes they do need a big man, but what big man are available any time soon?

EJ is inconsistant but he is one of my all time favorites. I want him to step it up big in game 4, and I think he will.

Muck said:

great video I missed the game but heard Wade was great and that dunk was great and it looks like what I said had to happen happened :cooldude: they got Harrington and Artest to foul out and O'Neal and Tinsley into foul trouble great job by the Heat

will they win game 4? I think they will they won't lose at Home

I am surprised I have not seen CC84 post. I am looking forward to see what he has to say about the game. Hopefully the Heat can take game 4 tommorow, and I think they will, that dunk was just amazing. Did you all see Brian Grant after it? He looked at O'Neal and started going "Ooooooh!". :woot:

Hey everyone...imma diehard fin and heat fan and i was at AAA last nite and saw THE DUNK...i jumped outta the arena! damn dwayne has hops! i was just wondering if there were any good Heat Message Boards kinda like this? Any info woulda be very gud...thank you in advance...GO HEAT!

Yeah BiggieSmall I was going to ask the same thing. I think I remember CC posting a link to one, you'll have to wait until he posts again.

I was sitting in the same section as Dwyane's wife...god, she gets emotional EVERY time he scores. I remember he crying at the draft, but damn.

Being a realist, it's been a great season that just keeps getting better. I still expect the Pacers to pull it out in 6 or 7, but being a Heat fan...I BELIEVE

Btw, PT...since when were you a Heat fan? ;)

Back
Top Bottom