Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux

that link didn't help at all. it said i didn't have access and said i was trying to edit someone's post.

i just noticed iShop too. how come there's nothing there? when i clicked on update order, it said "WARNING: IMPLODE" sounds cool.

Phin Dollars

Anyone know whats up with these fin dollars...It looks like everyone has the same amount in the 500's. I know before the weekend I had almost 40,000 or something and didnt "donate" anything...Anyone know if finheaven changed something?...

Patience guys, they are obviously working on the board to upgrade it so its better for everyone. Give it some time. :D

This blows....I had over 75,000 combined from the bank and regular account...

I also noticed we dont get phin dolalrs for people viewing or posting comments on our threads.....is it going to stay that way?

May I pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get my Phin Dollars back......:boohoo:

I'll be a good boy...............:boohoo:

This blows....I had over 75,000 combined from the bank and regular account...

I also noticed we dont get phin dolalrs for people viewing or posting comments on our threads.....is it going to stay that way?

May I pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee get my Phin Dollars back......:boohoo:

I'll be a good boy...............:boohoo:

No, I am sorry bro. There is no way I am going to go through 14,000 individual accounts and give everyone back their play money :lol:

We will effectively be starting over.

Id rather start over with a safe operating Finheaven, than have all my money and go without the site for a period of time...Everyone needs to keep a little bit of perspective here...

Dang the site...gimme money......

I'm just playin. Yea....I need this site..lol.

Do we get $ for people viewing our threads or posting comments anymore? I got a thread out there and the only time I get $ is when I post on it....

Dang the site...gimme money......

I'm just playin. Yea....I need this site..lol.

Do we get $ for people viewing our threads or posting comments anymore? I got a thread out there and the only time I get $ is when I post on it....

When we get everything set up, we will post the new points and $$ settings. Right now, Mindwarp and I are working on the stuff that makes the site work. We will get to the fluff when that is done :)

When we get everything set up, we will post the new points and $$ settings. Right now, Mindwarp and I are working on the stuff that makes the site work. We will get to the fluff when that is done :)

Thanx Celt....

BTW...once the bugs and all gets worked out, will the new $ system update our $ with the current post and thread stuff?

For example....Say I have a thread and it has over 200 viewings and such...will I get the $ for all those viewings and post or does it all start a new once the new system is in place with no retroacvtiveness?

You guys always do a hell of a job and I am happy to be here on FH... Keep up the great work fellas. FH is definitely in the right hands!!!

i think ima make it so no money comes from viewing just cause you keep asking like my 3yr old daughter. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom