Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: What the h-e-double hockey sticks happened to my fincash?! vbPlaza and vbBux

i think ima make it so no money comes from viewing just cause you keep asking like my 3yr old daughter. :wink:

Hmmmm....was just wondering....nevermind......just wanted to know so I would know what to report to the IRS.....:unsure:

Thanx Celt....

BTW...once the bugs and all gets worked out, will the new $ system update our $ with the current post and thread stuff?

For example....Say I have a thread and it has over 200 viewings and such...will I get the $ for all those viewings and post or does it all start a new once the new system is in place with no retroacvtiveness?

You guys always do a hell of a job and I am happy to be here on FH... Keep up the great work fellas. FH is definitely in the right hands!!!

No, you will not get $$ from views. You only get $ for posting and for starting threads and it will not be retroactive.

No, you will not get $$ from views. You only get $ for posting and for starting threads and it will not be retroactive.

Thanx for taking time away from your busy schedule to help address our questions concerning this issue Celt. Sorry for the incovienence....

Great job as always.

Question - Why do some people have over $25,000 and the rest of us started over at $500?:confused:

I sometimes use premium gas in my automobile.

Does that count?

:lol: I had to put something into the accounts to start setting up the system. Eventually, when I get a chance, I will figure something out about who gets what.

I'll miss my $14k, but at the same time, I won't miss the stupid threads that I swear were started only to run up Fin Dollars... Well, maybe idiot threads will go away. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom