MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars?

I'll make you a deal Celt.....when I graduate.....(my countdown timer expires) May 18th of 2008, can I get a bonus in points?:wink:

Phin Dollars?

I have a question with the Phin dollars. I read how it works, but i still dont understand. Not using OhioBrian in a bad way and I don't mean anything by this, but he registered on this site like 4 days ago, and has 73 total posts, mostly rambling about coach chin. And he has 735 phin dollars. I have been a member since 04, and have almost 900 posts. All of these posts I believe have meaning and importance. Most of them arent short and they all have relevance. Yet, I only had 27 or so phin dollars showing when I signed on today. After three or four more posts a little bit ago, I now have 38 phin dollars. Can someone please explain to me how this all works, because I am confused. Did we start back to zero posts the other day or what? Im just trying to figure out the situation. I like the idea of them also, thanks to anyone who responds.

I have a question with the Phin dollars. I read how it works, but i still dont understand. Not using OhioBrian in a bad way and I don't mean anything by this, but he registered on this site like 4 days ago, and has 73 total posts, mostly rambling about coach chin. And he has 735 phin dollars. I have been a member since 04, and have almost 900 posts. All of these posts I believe have meaning and importance. Most of them arent short and they all have relevance. Yet, I only had 27 or so phin dollars showing when I signed on today. After three or four more posts a little bit ago, I now have 38 phin dollars. Can someone please explain to me how this all works, because I am confused. Did we start back to zero posts the other day or what? Im just trying to figure out the situation. I like the idea of them also, thanks to anyone who responds.

Everything is answered in this thread that was already posted here. :lol:

Let us know if there are any questions that you still have and we will do our best to answer them.

Everything is answered in this thread that was already posted here. :lol:

Let us know if there are any questions that you still have and we will do our best to answer them.

Haha yah i just read it, and I think I know less now lol. Ill just wait it out and see whats up. thanks

can we set it so that posting in the absurdly massive brit threads deducts your phin dollars?

thats the only thing annoying me right now here

Back
Top Bottom