MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED-What's Up With The Phin Dollars?

Phin Dollars???

Please don't emasculate me here, but I am just now noticing this Phin Dollars thing on the left under everyone's name. What is this??

Don't tell me that you have to be in VIP to do certain things with the points?

Please don't emasculate me here, but I am just now noticing this Phin Dollars thing on the left under everyone's name. What is this??
I'm hoping its like skeetball. Once we have enough phin dollars, we can redeem them at the Dolphins Proshop.

It's how much money you owe FH to be allowed to continue to post here. :wink:

Don't tell me that you have to be in VIP to do certain things with the points?

actually VIP members cant even use it yet....Premium members are allowed to but VIP's are not but i think will be allowed to soon acoording to what one of the admins said.

quick post will actually get you crap for money, however longer well thought out post will make you more money when posting. We are do want to have it where you can make money but not get rich from spamming

Well what about simple thoughts that are very good points but have less wording than others. The more gregarious one is the more a person makes in terms of "Phin Dollars"? Opinionation would be hard to reward.

This is currently open to Permium Members only, the Plaza will be open to VIP Friday,

Regular registered users can use the Vbookie system. Not sure if we will open the plaza there :)

Back
Top Bottom