Merged: WHO SHALL START? / Start Sage Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: WHO SHALL START? / Start Sage Sunday

WHO STARTS THIS SUNDAY

• Jay Fiedler

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Brain Gresise

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Sage Rosenfels

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Tim Ruddy

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
THE ERA OF JAY FIEDLER IS OVER

START Sage Rosenfels THIS SUNDAY !!!!@

What do we have to loose? We know what Jay can do playing football, and what Brain can do fumbling the football.. But we haven't seen what Sage can do yet, He did relieve us of a shut out in the disaster against the titans, and ended with a great touchdown pass, but we haven't seen him in a starting situation.

Since the season is already over for us, building for next year the prime priority, And we need a QB more than anything. Not a WR, or a new OLine because everything ultimatley starts with the Quarterback. You cant have a running game without a passing game, and vise versa.

We need a Quarterback for the future and i think the first place to look is on our bench, If we do loose, the worst thing that can happen is we get a higher draft pick, and if we win we obvisouly get a lower draft pick.

JAY FIEDLER's ERA is over, we need to start looking for a new QB

keep in mind the sage is 4/6, 50 yards and a TD pass his first time in the NFL vs the titans

a_rosenfels_i-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bob....who do you think we should start??

I'm all for starting Sage if he has a decent chance of beating the Jets. If not, I hope Jay starts. I'd like to see the kid, but I'd rather have a win over the Jets be my final memory of this disappointing Dolphins season.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
Wannstedt could care less about the Dolphins future. He's playing Jay.

I agree, start Jay, let Sam Cowart come in untouched on a blitz, and RID US OF FIEDLER FOR GOOD!!!!:evil:

C'mon guys!!! This will probably be Jay's last game as a starting QB in the NFL. I know he got us nowhere but he's a tough guy who plays with a lot of heart. I think we owe him this last start. Although I do admit seeing Sage play is an intrigueing idea.

Originally posted by DolfanF150
C'mon guys!!! This will probably be Jay's last game as a starting QB in the NFL. I know he got us nowhere but he's a tough guy who plays with a lot of heart. I think we owe him this last start. Although I do admit seeing Sage play is an intrigueing idea.

I gotta look to the future with this one, though I admire your sentimentality. It has to be sage this week. We are going to have to draft a young gun QB this season, and we'll need someone to start next season...most likely Sage. Plus I'm an ISU Alumnus :)

Let Sage have his chance. There is absolutely nothing to lose from it. Give the kid a chance. In his appearances for the Dolphins he has looked good.

I would love to see Sage.
The season is over.
Let's see if the kid has a chance at this level.
I personally don't think he's good enough to be our starter.
Prove me wrong!!!!

When the dust has settled on Wanny's failure here...

...he's going to want his record to speak. For him, that means putting in Jay cos that's who he believes in and a 10-6 season vs 9-7 will look better in posterity.

When the dust has settled on Wanny's failure here...

...he's going to want his record to speak. For him, that means putting in Jay cos that's who he believes in and a 10-6 season vs 9-7 will look better in posterity.

But I polled Sage because that's what I'd like to see ;)

Start Sage?

I would like to see him in action. I guess it won't happen because if he does good then they look worse as a coaching staff for not giving him a chance earlier. i also would like to see more use of Travis Minor in this game.

And why? The season is over. Let Sage have his chance.

Back
Top Bottom