Merged: Why is the front page gone? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is the front page gone?

Technically, we were down all day yesterday so we couldn't do the last few things we need to do to make the front page truly ready. We will try to find time today in amongst doing our real jobs to finish it. :D

Technically, we were down all day yesterday so we couldn't do the last few things we need to do to make the front page truly ready. We will try to find time today in amongst doing our real jobs to finish it. :D

You guys have real jobs?:eek2: :eek2:

will it be there tomorrow i came here today expecting a spiffy snazzy front page that screamed "dolphins own the jets bills and patriots"

Couple more days, guys. We have to do a small work around for an added feature. We want this to be right before we open it up for public view.

Couple more days, guys. We have to do a small work around for an added feature. We want this to be right before we open it up for public view.

Two things...

1) I'm extremely excited about checking out the new layout

2) Have patience people! It's not an easy thing to get done! Be thankful instead of greedy to this site!

Thanks guys for the all the hardwork!! :dolphins:

what

does anyone know why i am being directed staight to the forums. i no longer see the homepage. what is goin on?

I think thats the way it is now...I experienced this last week and havent seen the homepage since.

Yeah I definitely preferred the old site's style but this is fine with me 'cuz finheaven is still the best fansite.

The site is being upgraded, new servers to help keep the site running

I don't know all the gobbally gook, one of the Admin. can explain it better.

Back
Top Bottom