Merged: Why is the front page gone? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Why is the front page gone?

The site is being upgraded, new servers to help keep the site running

I don't know all the gobbally gook, one of the Admin. can explain it better.

I already have...half a dozen times but people post before they read. :(

What's going on?

I am probably way behind but what is going on with this site? I can't get to the Home Page! I get redirected to the Forums. Don't attack me, I've been out of town ALLOT for work!

In their defense, this thread is in a forum most people do not come to.... i actually had to scroll down farther than i ever have to find out the answer!!! lol... do attack they just dont think about other forums..

:missmeth:

Question

Hey guys, I just wanted to know what happenned to the Finheaven setup. Why was the cover page taken away? Sorry for the question but I was out of town and away from my laptop for a couple of weeeks.

Thanks

its been like this for a few weeks. I logged on one day and it redirected me and I havent seen the homepage since. This format takes some getting used to. Remember to open the discussions in separate windows instead of clicking on the link and having to keep going back to get to the discussion and forums.

It would have been nice if we were told about this change

Hey guys, I just wanted to know what happenned to the Finheaven setup. Why was the cover page taken away? Sorry for the question but I was out of town and away from my laptop for a couple of weeeks.

Thanks

Well.....we were invaded by little green martians wearing bright yellow boxers yielding purple pickles and they took over FH in hopes to get back home.....or at least send a message to there people....:sidelol: :sidelol:

On the real side...I dunno. I know it has been asked before but no real answers have surfaced.....

Well.....we were invaded by little green martians wearing bright yellow boxers yielding purple pickles and they took over FH in hopes to get back home.....or at least send a message to there people....:sidelol: :sidelol:

On the real side...I dunno. I know it has been asked before but no real answers have surfaced.....

You mean...unless you actually read this thread? :wink:

What happened to the website?

I mean, what happened to the front page of Finheaven.com, when i log on now, it just carries me right to the message boards..... and LETS GO DOLPHINS!!

Was wondering the same thing, glad to hear it will be back soon.

Back
Top Bottom