Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 10: Draft Day 2 thread/All Continuing Draft Discussion here

I just hope that we draft a position we all feel we need like guard,WR or corner....Lowery's still there at corner...DJ Hall is there at WR and Collins and Schuening are still there for our o-line

Ozzy rules!!

As it stands now what do we have left as far as picks? I know one 4th, but the rest?

we have 6 picks...we have 1 pick in round 4...we have 3 picks in round 6 and 2 picks in round 7...we didn't trade the pick to the raiders...we trade the picks to Dallas on friday and they traded the pick to the raiders

Ozzy rules!!

What do we do with the surplus of DE that we have now, i feel that some of them don't fit. cccccooooROTHuuuuugghh. cough. sorry had to clear my throat.

Guys we have no tv coverage here in the UK. What did we get from the Raiders for our 4th? Thanks.

We got a TE Parcells picked for the cowboys in the 2nd round 2 years ago. He has a shoulder injury he is coming back from and on of their starting inside LB that they pciked up from the Jags a couple of years ago. He was a 3 round pick of the Jags around 7 years ago. Both these guys cam from the Cowboys not the Raiders. We traded L Booker to the Eagles yesterday for a 4th round pick 114 that shoulb be coming up soon.

Back
Top Bottom