Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters

NJPhinFan21

Scout Team
Reaction score
do.not.wait. go get him. Marshall & Moss good lord. Go now Jeff get him!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
and he is free for the year. the viqueens have to pay his salary. get this guy. but he has to clear waivers

where are we on the waiver wire??
Middle of the pack. The Bills have the first crack at him.

If he clears waivers, I wouldn't mind Miami sniffing around him. Imagine Marshall, Moss and Bess on the field at once. WOW. Doubt it happens, but it would be nice even if Moss were to be here for only the rest of this season.

have no idea,but i doubt he will fall to us. jeff has the balls to do it. tuna isnt here to stop it

could you imagine

moss, marshall, and bess in the slot. you cant dbl team both moss and bmarsh. it would be crazy. to bad it probly wont happen

Why...we dont even throw to the star receiver we already have. Let this diva go elsewhere.

I would doubt Moss would want too be a Buffalo Bill. At least with us he would have a chance too get back at the Patsies.

Dolphins would be insane to not put a claim on on a guy they could get on the Vikings salary. Coming here he would know he'd be 2nd behind Marshall, but Moss has more speed and he is the speedy deep threat Miami is missing. Marshall and Moss with Bess in the slot and Hartline coming in to try and break free since Moss and Marshall will have to be covered. Moss would also be a great decoy to take pressue off Marshall.

Though, it probably won't happen. Dolphins are 4-3, which is good enough for 1st place in the NFC West. Have to imagine the Seahawks or Rams or Panthers want him. But, Dolphins should still put a claim in.

The Vikings have a sinking ship and Moss would probably like to play for a team in the thick of things like Miami, but he can't really choose can he? If the Panthers or Seahawks get the claim he can't say no right?

cannot wait to see him blow up another team.

Back
Top Bottom