Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X 34: Hey look - a Randy Moss thread!

Do you want Moss on the Phins?

• Yes, via waivers or FA

Votes: 208 62.3%
  • Yes, only via waivers

Votes: 61 18.3%
  • Yes, only via FA

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 17.4%

• Total voters
I hope it happens but I have to think the odds aren't with us. Teams have some time to think about this because of the whole "We're cutting him!" ("No we're not!") "Yes we are!" thing.

I'm not sure if more time to think about it favors us or doesn't favor us. I know that Belichick has already disavowed interest. Oakland doesn't want him back. Norv Turner has already supposedly dismissed it. Washington gave a non-commital answer but they did the same with Terrell Owens and I don't think they went after him.

it would work nicely, do you double marshall (yes) and if moss is motivated you have to double him also, so that leaves bess in single, and should open up the running game. moss would hae to be motiated of course, who knows if he will be?

Get him!!!! So he could turn into a primma donna again, but he still catches the ball like very few others can.

what's the real downside here? its just for the year so it doesn't affect salary cap. if he pulls any crap, cut him and go back to what we have know. i know there will be affect on team chemistry, but you have to imagine that most guys will see the upside of having his ability filling a clear void in our deep threat game.

stop thinking about it... you know the FO won't go after him. Normally I'd say this FO never takes chances, and even though they got marshall, I still believe their philosophy on the field is the same in the draft room or their decision making. "Play to not lose"

I don't know if it would be a good idea because its obvious that moss is a mental mess, do you really think he would give his full effort when going against the pats?

I think he would be the perfect deep threat, but we will not pursue him, and we probably shouldn't. Just hope he doesn't end up in the AFC.

Well I think the front office has already indicated interest in him and I think FinAtic8480 has a point when he says that if Ireland had the balls to call up Bill Belichick and ask about Logan Mankins, he may have the balls to make a move like this.

Uh, Randy Moss seems deeply in love with the Patsies. He's not going to do a damn thing to them except grab *** with Bill and Brady after the game.

YES!!!! Bring him in. We have a strong locker room to steer him in the right direction, mainly Chad Pennington's voice who was Randy's QB and good friend in college.

GET HIM NOW. Moss on one side da Breast on the other with Bess in da slot............Yes da Phinz would rock!

I'll make this argument, I would rather have moss' hands then Brian Hartlines. Plus, I've had about enough of anyone from Ohio State playing receiver on our team. . .

Did you see the touchdown catch he had over Revis for New England? The Beast will make him preform. We can not score in the red zone. Even if Moss,has lost a step he still can catch the ball,has size to open up red zone. Also,I could see the league letting him slide through just to allow us to stick it to New England and the Jets

I think there is a chance of this happening. Some of those teams ahead of us may take a chance, but their coaching/admin situation is dicey. Do they make a run at him knowing if it blows up they will easily be shown the door? Interesting 24 hours ahead for the league.

I disagree the beast is someone who Randy will respect,The beast will force Randy to get his head right or we cut him i two weeks. Think about it,we could have Ricky Williams,Ronnie Brown,Marshall,Randy Moss, Bess,Hartline as the fourth receiver and Fasano. Henne is creaming his pants. We are very close. Special teams have hurt us. We could easily beat the Jets and the patriots later in the season based on our earilier preformance.We have lost to what many people could name as the best three teams in the NFL.At the same time,we held our own in those loses. Just today I was thinking we need just one more piece and we could turn our fgs to tds. No trades can be made so this is a gift. We will not regret this move.

Hell no he is worse than a cancer at this point, he is AIDS. His performance on the field does not justify it either, the guy is a shell of himself and can only run one route, that is if he doesn't quit on it halfway.

Back
Top Bottom