Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0> | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged x who cares: Ryan Tannehill=<insert crappy QB 2.0>

he hasnt played a down for us lol and he is mcnown and smith. come on

---------- Post added at 06:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

Drugs are bad mmmmkay?

its easy mmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkkkkkkaaayyyyyyyyy.

Dude hasn't snapped the ball yet, chill.. We'll see what he is after he plays a full season. Either way, he's either going to make or break the careers of everyone in the front office.

So excited for the pick. First 1st round draft pick of a QB by us in yearsssssss. The kid is a studd. Although I do see Chad Henne 2.0 in him, I loved Chad and as a QB evaluater he has great stuff. Sherman and Philbin know what they are doing, they are men of QB's just like myself. Love the pick and love the number 17 he will wear on his jersey!

Did they drop them because they weren't good receivers, or did they drop them because the passes were inaccurate? 60 dropped passes points to accuracy problems. Fail forward fast forever!

Drop is only counted as a drop if the official scorer thinks it is on the receiver meaning usually it hits the hands, otherwise it is incomplete and on the Qb.

You had to make a new tread to say what you have said in 5 others.

Well, it's a better comparison than Akili Smith, who had no resemblance to Tannehill in style of play. If Tannehill were to lose confidence and velocity, perhaps via shoulder injury, he could look like McCown on the field and have a similar career. But that's seemingly the floor.

This is the same stuff I heard when I told the truth about Chad Henne and Ronnie Brown.

Dolphins gotta get some players that will actually be playing next year, because they have a ton of holes, and did nothing in free agency. Who else would have picked Tannehill if the Dolphins would have passed on him in the first round? I think that they could have gotten him in the second round.

This is the dumbest conclusion I've ever seen a fan come up with. And oh yes since your such an expert im sure Tannehill will be the next Josh McCown. Wtf do you guys get this crap from. Its like yall are finding any knock on our draft. This was a brilliant move, quit hating

Lol. Well said.

Did they drop them because they weren't good receivers, or did they drop them because the passes were inaccurate? 60 dropped passes points to accuracy problems. Fail forward fast forever!

Your conclusion is that 60 dropped passes means it's the QBs fault? I don't see how that's logical at all. The QB threw the ball more poorly than the WRs couldn't hang on to it?

Back
Top Bottom