Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

Orlando-FinsFan

Starter
Reaction score
Adam Schefter, on the NFL Network, is announcing that DeAngelo Hall is going to be waived by the Raiders.

Anyone following the "Raidah's" know why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiders Cut Deangelo Hall

Adam Schefter reported Raiders will waive CB Deagelo Hall tomorrow so they will not have to pay him 16 mil in garn. salary.

I know it's been said a thousand times before.... but what in God's name is wrong with the Raiders?!?! How do they even have two wins?

here is our chance at some real cornerback talent.. if we dont pick him up then the patriots will... thats the last thing we need right now.. come on miami this is a no brainer

He has a lot of talent and I think everyone will agree on that, but the real question is can he be a real team player. If we think he can become what he is capable of becoming then there is our #1 corner, but I dont know if he will ever change how he is.

here is our chance at some real cornerback talent.. if we dont pick him up then the patriots will... thats the last thing we need right now.. come on miami this is a no brainer

We don't need to bring this waste to Miami!!! I live in Ga and watched this guy play he is overrated. His highlight reel is full of him getting burned. I don't know why everyone thinks he is so good. when he goes up against premiere receives he always comes up short. Never liked him, keep his *** far away from Miami. PLEASE!!!!!!:shakeno:

The only thing he has going for him is his age. I wish he didn't talk so much trash though. Parcells loves Virginia/Virginia Tech players but hates trash talkers like that. We'll see how it plays out. But, since he was waived doesn't that mean that if we were to pick him up we would have to pick up his contract as well? I don't think I'm up for that.

i hope to god we dont sign this guy, for me he's been one of the most overrated players in the league for years and he's been really badly shown up in oakland recently. Please on one else say we should sign him! Im not to worried though parcell's not that stupid. If anyone wants to sign an oakland corner then lets go and get asomugha at the end of the season. Now there's a corner with real talent.

Wow DeAngelo Hall to be waived.. Should we pick him up?

According to Shefter on NFL Network. Interesting...

Back
Top Bottom