Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X10,001^2: Raiders to waive DeAngelo Hall/Signs with Redskins

since when is he pretty good?
i live in the bay and if you have watched him at ALL this year he is no where near where he was 3 years ago.
He has not covered anyone since T.O spit on him

Dang this would be a big time pick up for us if parcells can work some magic. Come on do it......

Well, Miami was interested in Hall and we just cut Hagan. They can be trying to make a run at the kid. You know our Secondary is a weak point and Ireland might try to make a playoff run. He has to clear waiver and get to us first. I think our secondary would look like this.

Allen
Hall
Allen
Goodman

That is an extreme upgrade we will see. His attitude sucks though.

Possible CB, WR signing this week

Oakland is planning on releasing CB Deangelo Hall and WR Javon Walker. I think th dolphins should seriously think about signing these guys because Miami lacks a shutdown secondary and a star wide reciever. Both these guys could be a huge boost.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3683124

Uhh yah...in spite of all this improvement we have shown, we go out and pull an AL DAVIS?!!? No i dont think these are moves we make. Unless we get D. Hall at a steal of a price...which wont happen.

No offense, but Javon Walker needs to retire. The guy is injury prone and has been horrible for the Raiders. Hall I would take if he shots up and steps up again. His play in Oakland was not the best and his big contract really scares me. I would much rather sign Ty Law and not consider neither of the two you just mentioned

My first thought is that there must be a reason why they are releasing him. Did he get arrested for something? Why do you pay a guy that much jack and then cut him loose after 8 games? And Javon?

I'm not sure that I would pick em up though...even w how much of a liability our secondary is. They're both pain in the areses and not Parcells guys.

When are people going to look beyond a name and realize that Hall is easily one of the worst corners in the league? The guy gets TOASTED on the regular. Teams have thrown the ball all over the Faiders and you know that Asumaguamahuehamgama kid is solid.

As for Walker.....you know Parcells hates guys who cant stay out of the hot tubs and ice tubs. He is injured way too much. On top of that he just hasnt really produced in over a year.

No thanks to either. I would rather have Ty Law who while a little old, is a proven gamer.

The last thing this team needs are a couple of overrated players like Hall and Walker coming in here with their 'me first' attitude.

Michael Huff is supposed to be released as well. I wouldn't mind picking him up since Jason Allen is going to be playing CB from now on. He's young with great intagibles and seemed like he could have been a solid Safety.

Back
Top Bottom