Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

A few things. The Jets O-Line is much better than ours, the play calling is much better than ours, the Jets have 4 very good receivers counting the TE. All of this and Sanchez still hasn't looked all that great. As mentioned before, when the cold rolls in his numbers will get even worse. The Jets have a very good team, but in the end Sanchez will keep them from doing anything special, mark my words.

Henne is a good QB, who will get better as the team gets better and the play calling gets better.

Sanchez vs Henne...... Chad 4 years of college 2 pro, Sanchez 1 year college 1 year pro....I think Sanchez is holding his own. And I hate the jets.

I don't care how good Mark Sanchez becomes and how awful Chad Henne is...Dolphin fans will never admit that Sanchez is playing better. Stats stats stats blah blah blah. Watch the games. Who's playing better as of now. I don't think it's close and it sucks.
Yep that 59.9 rating against the Vikings is really outplaying Henne and it's not that close. I love how Sanchez has literally has played three good games this year, and all of a sudden he is an mvp canditate clearly outplaying Henne. Cmon get out of here with that ****. Why does Sanchez get a pass when he plays garbage against the Ravens and Vikings. Because their defense bailed them out against the Vikings? I just don't get this forum sometimes.

Sanchez is playing good football right now. Henne has been pretty good except for the New England game. Of course the irrational Dolphins fan will tell you that's a reason to chase the kid out of town with a pitchfork. If they get their way and Chad P comes in, who will they be calling for when he throws three or four ints against the Ravens and/or Steelers? Leave the kid alone people...geez.

A few things. The Jets O-Line is much better than ours, the play calling is much better than ours, the Jets have 4 very good receivers counting the TE. All of this and Sanchez still hasn't looked all that great. As mentioned before, when the cold rolls in his numbers will get even worse. The Jets have a very good team, but in the end Sanchez will keep them from doing anything special, mark my words.

Henne is a good QB, who will get better as the team gets better and the play calling gets better.

This

4 years of college in a pro style system doesn't mean a damn thing in the NFL, it is just another tid bit of worthless information Henne bashers like to throw out there. You can also say that is 3 extra years of hits he took. You can turn any stupid bit of information how ever you want to.

Sanchez is playing very well completion percentage or not. I can only wish Henne can play that way. So Sanchez wins at the beginning of the season and we assume he'll do worse when the weather gets colder... what's Henne's excuse?

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Sanchez seems to be leaps and bounds better than he was last year. They are a scary team while we'll try to even hold on with 2 loses in the division. Makes me wonder if Sanchez increased his comp% to 60 and was still as smart with the ball if more Phin fans would realize his progress or continue to burry their heads in the sand. We need to draft a real QB if we even want to be in the same conversation with NY or NE

/rant

Sanchez is playing very well completion percentage or not. I can only wish Henne can play that way. So Sanchez wins at the beginning of the season and we assume he'll do worse when the weather gets colder... what's Henne's excuse?

I'm sorry, I just don't buy it. Sanchez seems to be leaps and bounds better than he was last year. They are a scary team while we'll try to even hold on with 2 loses in the division. Makes me wonder if Sanchez increased his comp% to 60 and was still as smart with the ball if more Phin fans would realize his progress or continue to burry their heads in the sand. We need to draft a real QB if we even want to be in the same conversation with NY or NE

/rant
Really, hmmm so did you watch the Jets game? Did you see the Langford ball that Sanchez threw right to him that should have won the game, or the other int Jason allen should have had? The Jets didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. Also Henne has not cost us a game this year, Sanchez has cost the jets a game this year.

And sanchez has 2 palyoff wins while Henne has zero, I think this is more important than comebacks which are purely sentimental.

c) The season completely unfolds (4-5 games does not a season make)

I seem to remember Sanchez throwing a TD pass to retake the lead against the dolphins after they had just taken the lead. I also remember him scrambling and throwing a touchdown pass to take the lead against the chargers in the playoffs, not to mention another touch down to take the lead against the bengals in the playoffs, and wouldn't you know it, he did the same thing in the AFC championship game as well. heck even the go ahead touchdown against the patriots in week 2. and he disappeared in the second half when the jets barely had the ball not to mention he had to throw during that torrential monsoon that was going on during the game.

Really? Only a dolphin fan would say this, everyone else, even the unbiased can see Sanchez is performing better.

Sanchez's 8 touchdowns 0 interceptions as opposed to....... Henne's 5 touchdowns 4 interceptions

these are the two most important stats for a quarterback. I could care less if a quarterback has a lower completion percentage than another one as long as he throws more touchdowns and fewer picks, and Sanchez is doing that, not to mention Sanchez is throwing down field more than Henne is, anyone can complete a 5-10 yard out.

Are you telling me youd rather have the QB that threw 5 tds 4 picks and has a 65% completion percentage than the qb that has 8 tds 0 picks and a 55% completion percentage? Too bad this game is about scoring points and not simply completing passes.

And Sanchez has the better overall QB rating anyway. There is a reason people are grumbling for Pennington to start over Henne and there is a reason Mark Brunell is an invisible man and never talked about.
sanchez is garbage.he never threw for 300 yards once in 23 games lmao.i feel like the jets d give dirty sanchez the ball at the 50 eveyr drive.sanchez should have a higher complteion ration cause he has a weak arm and only throws short passes to keller,or rollouts .i havent seen sanchez make 1 throw in his nfl career that wowed me.sanchez will never win a game for his team.if u put sanchez on detroit he will get exposed cause he doesnt poses the arm strength to come back from 14 plus points.sanchez reminds me of a rex grossman with a chad pennington arm lmfao

/rant

areu serious dude.if langfor hold on to the ball than sanchez single handed losses the jets the game.if brett farve doesnt throw a pick 6 and scores on that drive than sanchez again loses his team the game.the guy got very lucky and u dolphin fans wanna give him the crown and make it like its a landslide.im gonna remember your guys names and im gonna bring this thred up when sanchez crashes and burns

Only Dolphin fans would say Henne is better than Sanchez right now. Keep making excuses guys. Henne can't win a big game, what happened last year during the last 3 games of the season? Maybe not all on Hennes back for those losses but it is up to a QB to lead the team to wins and that is something he couldn't do.

sanchez is garbage.he never threw for 300 yards once in 23 games lmao

Sanchez or the Jets never had to throw for 300 yards... Their run game and O-line is actually good enough to score by just running the ball. Sanchez never has to play from behind so the Jets never have to ask him to throw more than 25 times a game. How many times did Henne throw for 300 yards meanwhile only attempting under 38 passes? NEVER. Actually, during the games where Henne threw more than 300 yards he averaged a measly 48 pass attempts. LOL Sanchez' averaged only 20 pass attempts per game last season.

sanchez reminds me of a rex grossman with a chad pennington arm lmfao

LOL who does Chad play for??? (ROFL) He must be good enough for your team.

Another "beating off" comment and im going to start banning people.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make anyone upset or rub people off the wrong way.

I just think Sanchez stats will beat off Henne's this year. I mean I think they will be neck and neck all season with one player going up while the other goes down and that will probably repeat all season. I don't Sanchez will spank him or anything but I think he will beat him outright.

And everyone who references Sanchez' stats in the Minnesota game, his balls were really wet and everyone knows slippery balls are hard to hold onto and his stats reflected that. Even the great Future Hall of Famer Farve fumbled twice.

Only Dolphin fans would say Henne is better than Sanchez right now. Keep making excuses guys. Henne can't win a big game, what happened last year during the last 3 games of the season? Maybe not all on Hennes back for those losses but it is up to a QB to lead the team to wins and that is something he couldn't do.

I've NEVER been high on Henne, I can't stand him actually. But get ****ing real, when have the Jets EVER counted on Sanchez to "lead the team"? He's a caretaker, plain and simple. If you have to count on him, he looks like he did last week against the Vikings, ****ing clueless. He WILL be exposed, not if but when.

Back
Top Bottom