Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate... | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged X12: Ongoing Henne vs. Sanchez Debate...

Just out of curiosity, whom do you guys think will have the better 2nd half season. Mark Sanchez or Chad....PENNINGTON!

Bawhahahahaha!

Actually I like Chad P still. Its too bad the guy is made of eggshell. You might actually have a chance at making it in as a WC now. But you are gonna have to do us a favor and beat the Pats in their house so we can take the AFCE crown this year.

Is it almost a safe bet that the Henne vs Sanchez debate is over?

I personally think they pulled him too fast. But what do I know...

I predict at the end of the season, Sanchize will have way more INTs, and a much lower QB rating...thanks for coming

Jets Fans' Thoughts on Henne vs. Sanchez Debate

I've stated Sanchez is the better player in the past, neither is an upper half player, but Henne getting benched because the Phins have a good option to plug in does nothing for Sanchez as being a better player, and doesn't make worse.

It is a logic fail to assume a personnel decision made by the Phins effects the debate between Henne and Sanchez.

Just out of curiosity, whom do you guys think will have the better 2nd half season. Mark Sanchez or Chad....PENNINGTON!

Bawhahahahaha!

Actually I like Chad P still. Its too bad the guy is made of eggshell. You might actually have a chance at making it in as a WC now. But you are gonna have to do us a favor and beat the Pats in their house so we can take the AFCE crown this year.

Is it almost a safe bet that the Henne vs Sanchez debate is over?

I personally think they pulled him too fast. But what do I know...
trust me, their have been plenty of times that sanchez deserved to be benched, but when ur back up qbs were kellen clemens last year, and mark brunnell this year, ur not going to bench him.

right now, obviously sanchez wins, but then again, will see what happens in the future.

right now, we still have the better starting qb, bc pennington is better than sanchez,

Mods, why hasn't this been moved to the EastBeasts? Any jest attribution is stinking up what's already becoming a foul-smelling main forum.

9776nm-1.jpg

Done.

I've stated Sanchez is the better player in the past, neither is an upper half player, but Henne getting benched because the Phins have a good option to plug in does nothing for Sanchez as being a better player, and doesn't make worse.

It is a logic fail to assume a personnel decision made by the Phins effects the debate between Henne and Sanchez.

I find that to be faulty logic. If Pennington was on the Jet's sideline, would Sanchez be benched in favor of him? No. If Sanchez played for the Phins would he be benched for Pennington? No. I agree that neither Henne or Sanchez are upper tier players right now, but I think it's clear that Mark is the better of the two.

look at sanchez's completion percentage!!!1 omg!! oh wait look at what he does to win games........

dolphins should stick with henne. even if it means not making the playoffs. whats more important your future? or not winning anything with chad pennington? pennington isnt going to take you guys anywhere.. and henne probably wont either this year.

fact is henne will/should be back, and pennington will be hanging out.

watch pennington play amazing, and tons of teams offer him a butt load of $$$$$$ (redskins, vikings, cardinals)

I'm pretty sure Kellen Clemens will be available next year.

The Dolphins can have him. Or Eric Ainge. Or the crackwhore Ainge is shacked up with...

we still have the better starting qb, bc pennington is better than sanchez,

When you say "Pennington" you're talking about CHAD Pennington ... right?
Pennington sees the game better than Sanchez does because of his experience ... and that's about it. We all respect Chad, but everyone knows that he can't throw anymore. If he could, he would have started the season.

This Titans game was going to be an execution before this QB change. It might actually get worse now.

pennington>sanchez

pennington is a smart qb who wont make mistakes and will complete most of his passes, problem is he cant move the ball more then 4-5 yards at a time which is great when your playing ahead but if the dolphins get a lead the game is essentially over pennington when he needs to complete medium to long passes will have db's jumping the routes all day and picking him off as his arm strength is horrible

sanchez may not have penningtons brains or accuracy but sanchez can move the ball down the field unlike pennington

pennington is a smart qb who wont make mistakes and will complete most of his passes, problem is he cant move the ball more then 4-5 yards at a time which is great when your playing ahead but if the dolphins get a lead the game is essentially over pennington when he needs to complete medium to long passes will have db's jumping the routes all day and picking him off as his arm strength is horrible

sanchez may not have penningtons brains or accuracy but sanchez can move the ball down the field unlike pennington

Bigger problem is he can't play more than a handful of plays before his china doll body breaks down.

trust me, their have been plenty of times that sanchez deserved to be benched, but when ur back up qbs were kellen clemens last year, and mark brunnell this year, ur not going to bench him.

right now, obviously sanchez wins, but then again, will see what happens in the future.

right now, we still have the better starting qb, bc pennington is better than sanchez,

It's incredibly hard trying to figure out which of these two statements is dumber.

Really, no one can be this much of a homer.

Lack of brain power has to enter the equation.

Maybe Pennington should become a punter. Oh wait...he'd break his toe nail on the first punt.

What Sanchez can do that Henne can't and will never do....

Not sure how many saw the Jets-Texans game, but the Texans had this game signed sealed dilvered as a sure win, but Sanchez, with 14 seconds left threw a beautiful spiral for a TD, something Henne could not do against Pittsburgh.

Sanchez has that "it" factor, something that Henne does not and will never learn or aquire, you just can't teach this sort of gift. An amazing victory for the Jets....

The Texans had this game in the bag and won.......

d-1

Yup and the worst part is that he's in our division, and only going to get better.

When you have a GM who values Playmakers of Guards and Tackles, you get Franchise Qbs.

Back
Top Bottom