MERGED X2: Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED X2: Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall

nyjunc

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Bears have agreed to trade WR Brandon Marshall to the Jets pending a physical, per league source.

Brandon Marshall traded to Jests pending physical

[tweet]573877257380438016[/tweet]

Worth the risk I guess. Jets needed a go-to guy. But Marshall may kill whoever the Jets QB is

I am very conflicted, obviously he's a top talent but he's been a bad LR guy, he's had some issues which I know he is working on and bad luck seems to follow him to whatever team he plays for but you can't argue about talent. it gives us a really nice starting duo of Decker and Marshall and I think this will seal the fate of Harvin.

I am very conflicted, obviously he's a top talent but he's been a bad LR guy, he's had some issues which I know he is working on and bad luck seems to follow him to whatever team he plays for but you can't argue about talent. it gives us a really nice starting duo of Decker and Marshall and I think this will seal the fate of Harvin.

oh as I said, I won't fault the Jets for trying with Marshall, but I think the New York market combined with the Jets QB situation is gonna drive him nuts... Unless the Jets trade for Cutler whose literally the only QB Marshall has never fought with.

Jets gonna jet lol! This is going to be comedy gold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and who is gonna throw him the ball?????? let's see how happy he is this year

Because B. Marsh's favorite thing ever is crap quarterback play, lmao!

Jets land brandon marshall!!!

Yep.

oh as I said, I won't fault the Jets for trying with Marshall, but I think the New York market combined with the Jets QB situation is gonna drive him nuts... Unless the Jets trade for Cutler whose literally the only QB Marshall has never fought with.

NOOOOOOOOOOO Cutler, he would be a disaster here, more of a disaster than he has been in Den and Chi. very overrated QB.

Jets Acquire Brandon Marshall

Lmfao Marshall and NY... Good combo.

Huge for us. Keep those wr s sliding

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Man AFC East is not going to be fun this year, now we gotta deal with him twice a year and McCoy.

Back
Top Bottom