((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

((merged x3)) The Official Hindsight is 20/20 thread

Sundance Kid

Starter
Reaction score
In only 2 Years.....and some Fans on here said he was JUST a College Coach......:confused:

NOW He would have only FIRED Tony First...........It is what it is....

Harbaugh is a great coach, but this fact would still remain:

SF Talent >>>>>>>>>> Miami Talent

Even if Tony was fired first, Harbaugh still wasn't coming here. His family liked the Bay Area too much. His interest in Miami was a negotiating tactic.

Let's not really fret about this. Even if Ross had fired Sparano and Ireland before he took that flight west, it wouldn't have made a difference. Jim Harbaugh was never going to leave California. The 49ers job was a dream job that allowed him to remain in the same house he lived in as the coach of Stanford.

Ross was right about his gut with Harbaugh, let's hope he was right again with Philbin.

Willis, Crabtree, Davis, gore, goldston, smith, smith, etc vs
long, Tannehill, bush, wake, Starks, soliai.

Have your pick.

Im sorry but i really can NOT stand the 49ers. I do not think you guys know how nasty bay area fans can be downright filthy mean. Trust me this nor cal area is caked with um. I will root for the patriots in the super bowl if i have to and thats bad. Living in the area you either love um or hate um and i HATE UM.

Im sorry but i really can NOT stand the 49ers. I do not think you guys know how nasty bay area fans can be downright filthy mean. Trust me this nor cal area is caked with um. I will root for the patriots in the super bowl if i have to and thats bad. Living in the area you either love um or hate um and i HATE UM.

I think it was HBO that did a special on sports fans. And the bay area crowd, from OAK to SF were frowned upon. Between the gang bangers and the hood rats, how could any normal fan enjoy a game there. During that special, it was basically stating if your a opposing fan with kids. Don't wear your favorite jersey and don't take the kids with you to those parks.

Wait a second at his round table press conference Ross said he told Jim he thought he wasn't ready for the NFL and he should stay at Standord how was Ross right?

As was mentioned above, the Harbaugh family chose to live in SF because of family concerns(better schools/quality of life). They like California better. He just used Miami as leverage as everyone else does.
Face it, the Miami area is not what it used to be. Traffic snarl, high density urban blight, and an out dated football stadium located in a poor neighborhood miles from the ocean.
The team was loaded with average players. SF had the more talented roster. Competing against Belechick probably was a factor too.
Ross would have had to fire Ireland too...and that won't happen until 2014-2015

I think it was HBO that did a special on sports fans. And the bay area crowd, from OAK to SF were frowned upon. Between the gang bangers and the hood rats, how could any normal fan enjoy a game there. During that special, it was basically stating if your a opposing fan with kids. Don't wear your favorite jersey and don't take the kids with you to those parks.
Yeah exactly no class at all!

I flew out to the Niners Fins game this year and although their stadium is a junker I did not feel any less safe then i expected being a fin fan in my gear.and throughout the town was there Friday through Monday the locals at the bars and stuff were really nice.

lol, do you live in Hunter's Point or something? All the 49ers fans I've ever met have been nice. I went to the Dolphins @ 49ers game this season and had a great time and wasn't hassled by anyone... even had some nice football conversations with 49ers fans.

Back
Top Bottom