MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

Same problem here. Kinda starting to pi$$ me off a little.

Same here. Took me a while to get that s*** off. What's going on? is it the new ads or what?

It's kind of silly, and it's not getting corrected at all. I would rather NOT visit FH anymore to keep my computer from getting viruses. Thanks mods.

It's kind of silly, and it's not getting corrected at all. I would rather NOT visit FH anymore to keep my computer from getting viruses. Thanks mods.
The ads were disabled a few days ago. We don't know what ads are doing it, so we shut them off until we could find the culprit. You shouldn't be getting any virus warnings from FinHeaven anymore.

Okay, This Is Ridiculous!!!!

WTF is up with all these DAMN AD's?!?!?!?!? I mean COME ON! We can't even read these threads anymore.

GO ahead and take this damn thread down too. This is so dumb. I'm not going to pay for to be a dumb *** VIP.

Okay. Now tell us what's really on your mind. You can't really be that ticked because of a minor annoyance, right?

I have ads to the right and cannot read the right side of posts because the words are blocked on the right.. Now that's just going way overboard.

How can you have so many ads that it actually blocks part of the posts on a message board?

How dumb can you be?

ok, I'm not the only ones with ads on the right side as well.....maybe next we can sponsor some of our posters......since I thought of it, I want 10% and choice of sponsor!!!

Back
Top Bottom