MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED4x: Virus alert/Trojans/Ads

Those ADs are B/S. If you're not a member then you OK but I've been a member for a long time and those ads are annoying and unnecessary. ESPECIALLY the ones to the right that shrink the post widths.

How about the time it sometimes throws you to another website of a sponsor?

This happened to me a few times lol. I was reading posts here and bam, I got sent to another website to sell me somethin

The ads are really getting out of hand. I have Mozilla's Ad Block Plus and they still leak through.

I don't have a link to it handy but there is an on going thread covering this.

I've been redirected to a couple of sites and my anti-virus has popped up, but It's not a constant thing.

its happened to me a couple times. An important thing to know is it is NOT your computer's virus scan that's popping up. Essentially a new internet window is opening and displaying a page that LOOKS like your computer has a virus. Just close the window and move on :) You follow that page and that's when real trouble can start...

its happened to me a couple times. An important thing to know is it is NOT your computer's virus scan that's popping up. Essentially a new internet window is opening and displaying a page that LOOKS like your computer has a virus. Just close the window and move on :) You follow that page and that's when real trouble can start...

My anti-virus pops up every now and then and says that an attack on my computer was blocked.

yes i have ever since they put all these rediculous ads up. my avast keeps coming up and saying threat detected. at least my anti virus is working properly. i guess if you dont pay to be vip you get viruses.

oh, how i hate those red x's. all the time

I been noticing the same thing Adobe Reader keeps trying to open up for me, it gets pretty annoying sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom