MERGEDX2: Adam Schien on Sirius | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGEDX2: Adam Schien on Sirius

I respect their opinions, but I don't agree with that. While I do believe that Henne is likely to be the long term QB they go with, I think Beck is going to play and likely play a lot this season. They are not just going to throw him aside because he isn't "their guy". If Beck plays well, I could see the new management changing their long term plans, but I don't think they are going to flat out deny him a shot.

If he doesn't play this year, it is because McCown or Henne legitimately beat him out.

agree 100 percent.:up:

Adam Schien knows nothing about what is going on with the Fins. He figures that because they drafted Henne that Beck is done. I have a hard time listening to NFL on Sirius because its hard to weed the truth out of a ton of BS.
Precisely.... He absolutely knows nothing about the Fins. How ironic is it that some of (not all) these so called sports commentators and football anayst flunkies keep saying from week to week, "oh, BP loves, Ginn,...um...Beck...oh wait, now its Ricky or Henne, or McCown or Taylor...no wait it really is Long...nope, wrong again....its really truly the kicker....uh huh.

Just said to a Dolphin caller when asked about the QBs that Beck will NEVER see another down as the dolphin QB.

He and Wilcots both say the depth chart will look like this going into the season

McCown
Henne
Beck

What a job to have. Sit around and spew nonsense with no need to back up anything.

I heard that nugget on his show to. Mccown number 1 and Henne number2. Wilcotts said that the FO will test drive Henne at some point though. I dont agree with Schein but he has a decent trackrecord of delivering on his statements

Just said to a Dolphin caller when asked about the QBs that Beck will NEVER see another down as the dolphin QB.

He and Wilcots both say the depth chart will look like this going into the season

McCown
Henne
Beck

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.....:lol:

I do think that if its to close between mccown and beck and henne it will come down to preseason and then who ever gets the nod will have 8 games to prove himself. As long as the chosen one just manages and doesnt make mistakes he will continue the rest of the season.

This is another example (in a long line of examples this off season) of the national sports media mailing it on on the Phins because we were so bad last season. Why do research on the worst team in the league? What's that? They drafted a QB? Well that must mean Beck is NoT tHEiR guY!

Talking heads. Nothing more. The vast majority of people on this site know more about what is going on with the Dolphins than the national media does.

Adam Schien on Sirius also stated

Dolphins hane no chance this season, will finish with Atlanta on the bottom of the NFL. I guess we should throw in the towel now. :boohoo:Glad their show ended at 3:00

Thats nice too know. I guess the pressures off. No where too go but up. Maybe we can surprise a few people this year. [never understimate your opponent]

Back
Top Bottom