MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MergedX2: Taylor a "progress stopper" in Miami

If he gets signed it's b/c they see value in him. If not, it's because they don't feel he will be productive enough to take time away from younger players.

Who would start or play more then he would if he was on the team?

He will teach Roth how to use quickness, and finesse around blockers not just power
I think it would be more about hand placement and better use of leverage. He could also show him certain things to look for when going against certain OTs and offenses formations.

Bottom line is that Metro at 35 would take a roster spot from a younger, developing player. This TEAM is in the middle of being developed and for that reason alone, not to mention the assorted “baggage” that comes with Metro, he’s not part of the plan.

Furthermore, IMO it would present a kind of wishy-washy front if Parcells and Co brought him back. This is a definite factor for the Dolphin brain trust to consider, and I don’t think they would risk the potential exposure for a player who’s obviously on the down side.

On a different note, JT certainly has a chip on his shoulder, and if he goes to NE he’ll be looking for sweet revenge against the Fins. But we would game plan to attack him at the point and expose his lack of physicality. So in a way I hope he lands in NE and we get to see the drama unfold…

:hump:

I'm wondering what our guys would learn from JT...let's see

Stiff your team and team mates that are working out very hard in the off season work programs and then bail on them to a team that has a shot, in JT's opinion, at making the playoffs. All the while your ex team mates made the playoffs and JT didn't and had a poor season to boot. Now he wants to come back....

Wrong message in my book.

Stiff your team and team mates that are working out very hard in the off season work programs and then bail on them to a team that has a shot, in JT's opinion, at making the playoffs. All the while your ex team mates made the playoffs and JT didn't and had a poor season to boot. Now he wants to come back....

I agree, I don't want him back.

...and yet the players still want him back. Go figure.

I was unaware you were a player....if not, you really don't know what they want.

Last offseason the fairy was wanting to dance the night away and trade our team for his boyfriend Brady and now he want's to come back. Screw him. Her doesn't deserve the privelege. He should go to Oakland where in the words of Warren Sapp "players go to let their careers die".

Quit with the he could teach our young guys crap, please. He would be a OLB with us and he has never played that position before. theiur is no logical reason to let the POS return PERIOD and .

I see where Chowder and Porter said something, but only Chowder actually saying he wanted him back...is that the players you were referring to?

This article doesn't really say that JT is not in the team's "long and short term plans". All it says is that there are other factors upon which the team will make their descision in addition to his playing ability. Either way, it is not difinitive by any means.

Quit with the he could teach our young guys crap, please. He would be a OLB with us and he has never played that position before. theiur is no logical reason to let the POS return PERIOD and .
He played stand up DE(the year he won DMVP) for Dom Capers which is relevant to a 3-4 OLB

Back
Top Bottom