Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mergedx5: Bill Parcells to stay with Dolphins

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Heck of season!!!....but I really hope Parcells doesn't leave us. We definitely have holes to fill and those weaknesses were exposed this game.

I just pray he doesn't leave because we need his expertise for a little longer!!

Go Phins!!!! :up:

YES this news is amazing to me. WOW, almost takes away any ill feelings of losing that game as now i know this peterson stuff is garbage, YESSSS THANK YOU SIR FOR THAT LINK.

YESSSSSSSSSSS! Thank you man, im starting to seriously look forward to this offseason now

That's very good news. Even though I have confidence in the people he helped bring to the organization, I still want his input in the drat. This upcoming draft could be a real make or break for our continued success.

I guess where there is smoke, somtimes all it is is smoke. I said this all along and, I was right. I was never even concerned, becasue every rumor just got more wild and, unbelieveable as they went. Thank you Wayne. Enjoy your well deserved time away from the team. Thank you Ross, for not being what everyone was saying you were. Thank you BP for staying. It's disappointing more people didn't believe in all of you.

I'd rather hear it from Parcells or Ross, but still, excellent news.

Back
Top Bottom